B7 - General Topic 2023 #27 (September / October)

23 hours ago, happyone said:

Everyone has a different opinion on what constitutes good-looking girls.  There are several girls in RLC that fit the bill IMO.  Participation is a matter of degree.  There is a lot of participation, but a lot is staged and seem fake, or bad acting. 

Wow, you've managed to be wrong in practically everything you say. That's quite an achievement. 🤣

No, let's be serious. There are several surveys on the subject of fake breasts and especially fake lips, and based on that it is quite clear that above all the natural look is decisive. This is something that I can understand especially in the case of strangely upstanding breasts, which then also move unnaturally, or with lips that  look like the woman had an alergic reaction. This is not beautiful, but the exact opposite. 

Finally, in the same argument lies the reason why younger girls (perhaps with an ideal age between 18-21) years are rated more attractive. Here, the risk of disease is simply lower and the probability of a successful birth is the highest. In the end, even for humans, everything is biology. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

a pink skirt is already something very strange, but I also notice that he is having more and more difficulty walking because he cannot straighten his feets which seems to me to be a serious problem that is getting worse

Well, if you keep walking around with your arms and chest pushed out. It takes a toll on your posture 😁

• Haha 1

I think Lacrim has more potential than it seems, I remember that in his time with Harley he was a fucking machine, I think he has taken a break and when you least expect it it is going to be epic, I have a lot of faith in I hope he will soon show us the Lacrim from before.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Ich denke, dass Lacrim mehr Potenzial hat, als es den Anschein hat. Ich erinnere mich, dass er zu seiner Zeit bei Harley eine verdammte Maschine war. Ich glaube, er hat eine Pause eingelegt, und wenn man es am wenigsten erwartet, wird es episch. Ich habe großes Vertrauen Ich hoffe, er wird uns bald den Lacrim von früher zeigen.

Du meinst wohl den Idioten von früher zeigen?   Raus mit der Märchentante den Idioten braucht kein Mensch.....

• Upvote 1