B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0841 Rachel left with backpack and a bag

She had her hairdressing equipment  In a bag and  her backpack. Since it’s almost 9!00 in the morning, she may be going to that hairdressing job she has lined up

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Hace 8 horas, Fagen dijo:

Es mejor que tener habitaciones vacías, supongo que necesitaban un lugar donde quedarse, no quieren volver a Ucrania, comprensiblemente.

I'd rather have an empty room than see these two again...🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I've never heard of insuline in the ass.  Maybe a shot of B12.

I can say something about this, as a former ring fighter and power lifter, like many others I have contracted Diabethes 2 (this is because foods that make you grow bigger are not always healthy) , the injections are normally used in the abdomen and upper leg  but do leave traces (dark spots), someone who does not want that (mister parade aka Wolf) and often shows off his body you can choose to have an injection in the buttocks but this works less well

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

RLC are relying on guests seeing as they cant get replacements and most of the tenants are always out

even the street girls no longer come who earn more on the street or on Chaturbate, you are left with Sara's Lacrims and Wolfs or people with personality disorders like T&T, I am already looking for another site where whore tourism has not yet struck

6 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Or it's an Episode in Northguy's spy show, where both Ukrainian & Russian spies somehow ended up in the same voyeur villa in Barcelona. Isn't Rachel Ukrainian? Giving the Russian Wolf a taste of his own secret service's Polonium?.

My man. 😀

• Thanks 1