B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If she is leaving, the cunt Orc blew any opportunity for RLC to benefit from her brief stay...if he had stayed away, the subs would have exploded.

To be honest, I was expecting this moment since I saw them in B1 and B2 !  And the moron broke every oppotunity they could have ... he CAN'T stay away ... 

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

That makes sense.  I take a shot in my belly and it will occasionally leave a bruise at the injection site.

But that was one hell of a needle that they used.  Just the site of it, made me a bit queasy.

It also seemed like a large dose.  No one has previously seen him injecting anything.

And moderate exercise with weights for example, is recommended for Type 2 diabetes patients.

6 hours ago, northguy said:

I heard Taylor talk to Timur in English, and he said he played football,

but that he wasn't very bright, so it seems that Tereza are the brains

in their relationship. I find her very manipulative.

Just my impression.

He played football? So you really meant he played soccer. :dodgy:

Wolf and Aurora fooled around in bed for a bit while Sara slept.  Aurora was affectionate and playful   Wolf had an erection.  She didn't leave because of him.  She left because this was a brief stop on a longer journey between x and Y.  Perhaps Noldus may learn more.  

And Rachel stroked Wolf's cock under the skirt in a corner of the LR, while others were on the couch.  So he is not limited to Sara.

-----------------

The possibility for sex between Sara and Aurora (with or without Wolf) was ruined by the arrival of T&T, along with Fior.  B&N also were present, but T&T are more interested in conversation until the sun rises high in the sky.  They suffocate any partying.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

feel free to interpret the body language between Sara and Aurora in this embrace minutes before Aurora left.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara doesn't appear to be feeling to well.  Maybe they had plans together today, but Sara "tapped out".  I see she's in bed again and not over at B7

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sara doesn't appear to be feeling to well.  Maybe they had plans together today, but Sara "tapped out".  I see she's in bed again and not over at B7

And Wolf is not in B-7 either.  Perhaps he went with Aurora to the airport or train station. He brought her suitcase out to the gate a few minutes before she left. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

But the artifacts remain.

The corporate name is not RealLife Inc., or a similar title.  The incorporation was done where there is a lot of Russian money, moved out of Russia and away from Putin.

I think there can be confusion if one uses WhoIs to try and find the corporate name.  WhoIs gives the name of the Domain Registrar, which in the case of RealLife.com, has an address in Denver, Colorado.

The IP addresses used to trace back to Moscow, but with Putin, these are now mostly in western Europe.

Who cares? Wtf is wrong with you?