B4 - General Topic 2023 #48 (September)

On a more serious note.

If any Ukrainians hears about relatively "good" wages on RLC,

but also is told, that it's run by Russians (the enemy),

that might be one explanation, why RLC has such great

difficulties filling the empty beds.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I can say something about this, as a former ring fighter and power lifter, like many others I have contracted Diabetes 2 (this is because foods that make you grow bigger are not always healthy) , the injections are normally used in the abdomen and upper leg  but do leave traces (dark spots), someone who does not want that (mister parade aka Wolf) and often shows off his body you can choose to have an injection in the buttocks but this works less well

Type 2 diabetes is not Insulin dependent & generally treated by medication (usually Metformin in pill form).

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Type 2 diabetes is not Insulin dependent & generally treated by medication (usually Metformin in pill form).

and Glimpridepiride and Dapaglifelozine.. plz dont tell me wat diabetes is ..I have been living with it for 35 years and fell into a coma twice

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is Sara baitng under the covers?

Yes, She didn't think the subscriber's were worth seeing her bate openly so she hid under the sheets. pretty much sucks since i just re-subbed after being gone for many months. might have to unsubscribe again  since my all time favorite is not here anymore.

3 minutes ago, otep43 said:

Yes, She didn't think the subscriber's were worth seeing her bate openly so she hid under the sheets. pretty much sucks since i just re-subbed after being gone for many months. might have to unsubscribe again  since my all time favorite is not here anymore.

You are unlucky because that's her first bate covered. I guess is because she was afraid that someone could enter the room or something like that.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are unlucky because that's her first bate covered. I guess is because she was afraid that someone could enter the room or something like that.

All good. been around since the nora days so used to that. think the only boring room might be esmi since i remember her first time around. my favorite has always been kristy though.unsubbed after she left  and came back when samantha  and angie rejoined. sorry to get off topic.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Because she doesn't do what you want to see, there has to be a "loser" controlling her.  Have you ever thought just maybe it's her that doesn't want to "explore".  It isn't like she's bating every night to release pent up sexual energy.

Anyone who would allow their girl friend or significant other to live on a platform like this is a loser.  

• Upvote 1