Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #37

Pete1960

pour le mois de septembre 

leora 16 masturbations 9 fois  avec monsieur noir ,2 fois  avec monsieur rose 1 foi  avec monsieur blanc et 4 fois  avec les doigts

leora et paul 9 rapports ( 5 pipes et 4 baises ) 

il reste encore se soir a voir

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The Barca Women would not have to be anything special to beat Leora nowadays unfortunately. If she was matched against herself over the past years she would be an also ran on her present form.

Where has the excitement and enthusiasm gone? Gone are the days of sexy dancing, long teases prior to a good bate, and different venues ie Kitchen, Balcony, she is now just a lingerie model with a repetitious predictable repertoire....A pity!!

She had the opportunity to produce something special on Thursday, some new lingerie, Paul at the gym, so she chooses the worst position possible apart from under the duvet...Camera 3 with her face obscured, why on earth didn't she utilise camera 3 along the back wall where she could have been viewed from all angles with a superb view on 3.

It's also noticed that wheras on the balcony for the previous three years she smilingly acknowledged either a real or fantasy neighbour ( the latter I suspected )watching her alone or with Malia, but since the return of Paul the "neighbour" is non existent....Pity, as whether real or false it added to the mystique surrounding her.   

No ! She still has a good body but through her own choices is becoming a rapidly fading star who doesn't make the effort any longer, just enough scraps to appease her loyal fans and keep the cash registers ringing. 

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, it is merely my own opinion.

For what it's worth I do.

il y a 12 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

sexe différent 

Leora pourrait mettre M. Pink dans le cul de Paul En faisant une pipe à M. Paul et Paul lèche la gâchette (69) 

Bonsoir Pulo ;

Ils sont déjà pratiqué le 69 ,mais comme toujours Paul n'est pas a la hauteur ( dans les deux sans du terme ) puisqu'il est toujours couché !