Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

26 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Packing for a weekend trip I'd wager.  No evidence of packing to MOVE from either of them as of yet.

What she was packing was items from the guest room not travel items . They are still in the shopping buggy in the guest room.

I think I saw Martina showing Alberto either a videos or a 360* photo of her new apartment on her phone. She definitely postitoned her phone so viewers could see and held it high...like most RLC women, she knows the viewwing angles perfectly. 

I guess I am naive because my  experiences are so much different.  But the nonchalance of everyone with each other, the other woman, the ex-partner and the Alberto. I would not be comfortable. Same with Elli situation. It’s just another day.👨‍👧‍👧

Another thing I am curious about, will Elli and Alberto’s new partners gonna move in? Like fuck a couple times and then move in?? 🥴

one more thing, someone said that girl works at the same place as Alberto. That sounds like a bummer to me. 😝

I have so much to learn. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

For sure no RLC apartment...she want to change her life, having more privacy.

Maybe they'll end up like Nina and Kira on VHTV... Live somewhere else but keep the online apartment to come to and wave at us every once in a while...

On 9/26/2023 at 3:59 PM, Adalbert said:

😄Come on, you don't believe that yourself...😄

plainly or clearly these two are not clicking, but she hangs around even with his new girlfriend.. she is not happy, at all, but puts on a good face. no; I don't think she gets it anyplace else. oh, what am I saying, of course she is a slut,,a whore to the max. why else would anybody want to be recorded taking his dick.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe they'll end up like Nina and Kira on VHTV... Live somewhere else but keep the online apartment to come to and wave at us every once in a while...

🤷‍♂️ who knows. But two things which speeks against this. 1. Nina and Kira are used to be on cam. Martina yes but has enough of it , GF4 no and don't want to be on cam. 2. Martina has other business plans for the future (Tourist guide).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

🤷‍♂️ who knows. But two things which speeks against this. 1. Nina and Kira are used to be on cam. Martina yes but has enough of it , GF4 no and don't want to be on cam. 2. Martina has other business plans for the future (Tourist guide).

Yes, but you never know.. Nina and Kira had other plans too... Start a family... and Taco loves being on camera...

• Haha 3