Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

So nice to wake up to the CamCaps HOT! Flag flying on this room after a very long absence.  When was the last time we burned through a couple of hundred posts so fast?  And not one of those posts from me!

I will admit to having a tiny bit of regret at not having a sub last night.  But I think I will get over it.  I am very happy for Alberto but I think I can survive not seeing him fuck this girl.

"Confirmation Bias" is always a huge trap that people fall into and I am no exception, but I can't resist continuing to point out that Martina and Alberto are just great fuck buddies and "friends with benefits".   How else do you explain them fucking and then less than 24 hours later Alberto is enjoying this new girl?   One could imagine (speculation alert!) that Martina is happy for him, he is telling her he might score tonight, and she says "let's fuck so you can last longer tonight" or "let's fuck so you can tell me tomorrow who is better".

All the talk about cheating is misguided in my opinion.  No one is cheating on anyone here.  And the relationship has not ended.  Fuck buddies don't break up.  They may go their separate ways but as we saw yesterday, when they are back together, they might easily decide to fuck.

Even the talk about how skilled Alberto was makes sense if you believe he and Martina are fuck buddies.   This new girl excites Alberto and he goes the extra mile.  He might have a spot in his heart for Martina but he knows she will never have him the way he wants.  

Lastly, it was nice for me to see my good friend @ddhm show the excitement I recall from my first days here.  He might have shot his load quicker than Alberto last night!  Hope that wasn't too forward of a thing for me to say.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Lastly, it was nice for me to see my good friend @ddhm show the excitement I recall from my first days here.  He might have shot his load quicker than Alberto last night!  Hope that wasn't too forward of a thing for me to say.

Verbal sure if you see the number of posts, everything else will surely remain his secret....😄

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So nice to wake up to the CamCaps HOT! Flag flying on this room after a very long absence.  When was the last time we burned through a couple of hundred posts so fast?  And not one of those posts from me!

I will admit to having a tiny bit of regret at not having a sub last night.  But I think I will get over it.  I am very happy for Alberto but I think I can survive not seeing him fuck this girl.

"Confirmation Bias" is always a huge trap that people fall into and I am no exception, but I can't resist continuing to point out that Martina and Alberto are just great fuck buddies and "friends with benefits".   How else do you explain them fucking and then less than 24 hours later Alberto is enjoying this new girl?   One could imagine (speculation alert!) that Martina is happy for him, he is telling her he might score tonight, and she says "let's fuck so you can last longer tonight" or "let's fuck so you can tell me tomorrow who is better".

All the talk about cheating is misguided in my opinion.  No one is cheating on anyone here.  And the relationship has not ended.  Fuck buddies don't break up.  They may go their separate ways but as we saw yesterday, when they are back together, they might easily decide to fuck.

Even the talk about how skilled Alberto was makes sense if you believe he and Martina are fuck buddies.   This new girl excites Alberto and he goes the extra mile.  He might have a spot in his heart for Martina but he knows she will never have him the way he wants.  

Always nice to have your posts here , I think the majority enjoys and you are always a great contributor 😊 … I will always comment like a “ bombardier “ 😂 if I think that it worths it and mostly when I manage to catch something live , I was lucky as I had plans to go out on Saturday night but the weather change , altered the idea .

There’s only one girl that could make me have my youth times load excitements , this is of course the one and only “ The General “ . The rest i simply watch , observe and record facial expressions , reactions , as always , a game of characters and personalities that I LOVE WATCHING the most with RLC , as I mentioned , anyone has his/her own reasons watching . But only the girl that was mentioned can bring me in the exciting to have this self entertainment 😂😂 

Hope we read more often from you , a lot miss your approach on such subjects , it is common sense that female brains see this lots different than men in quite a lot of aspects . Enjoy the Sunday Mrs 😇 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2