Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

On 9/29/2023 at 7:51 AM, Adalbert said:

Well, last weekend you wrote completely different posts (like you mention in your post). But why should she be happy that a phase of her life is about to end? But of course she certainly has some worries about what will happen in the future and evenAlberto's house buy developed also not in the expected way....that is real life. But there are enough other fun girls you can watch here.

Money  rules the world .. I read that Martina wants more privacy with her life but if money can’t be guaranteed  for this new beginning as it is hinted , I won’t be surprised if at any time we see Martina  returning TRIUMPHANT ( for people like watching her ) in an RLC apartment ( my personal verdict will be that she failed to make it on her own- I DO BELIEVE SHE WILL SUCCEED THOUGH - and RLC , like so many other tenants , will be always the SHELTER ) either by herself or roommate  or whatever .

My point of my post is that ( of course might be family issues and in respect that and that’s why for a long time I didn’t post here but now things look differently ) Martina looks not happy when it is just some weeks ago that it was all fine between them and look how it is . Alberto has gone to the next level , he is ready to move with his life , can you say this for Martina ? You know how difficult is to GO TO THE REAL WORLD when these two have got used for nearly 7 years having no standard monthly obligations except their one expenses ? 

Luckily I have some VERY GOOD FRIENDS here and I have shared ( MANY YEARS BACK , before even Covid ) what I believe for this couple in private messages . And , ddhm is most of the times right 😄😁😆 . I have said , BACK THEN , that despite how this couple looks , when they eventually break up ( I never believed that they will go for more , it was so obvious ) , strangely , Martina will be THE ONE having the problem to move on with her life . Alberto , yes , he will struggle but he will find his way , another girl , a job , generally he will make it because Martina ISN’T FOR him all . Martina appears as the cool one and with the friends and all but her ACTUAL real trust and person that she can put her life on him , is Alberto. Alberto will manage to move on because Martina isn’t all for him , Martina - it doesn’t look like - has made this life around him , trusting him and talking to him , having freedom to do whatever she wants under the right circumstances . But now , with Alberto ( of cross they will remain two best friends till they day and their relationship will never be questioned by anyone ) going his way and her choosing her own , there won’t be this “ security “ of “ hey i can do all and let me be “ , Martina will struggle to find this person that she CAN TRUST ALL like she had Alberto .

Look how Alberto is transitioning to the new chapter in his life , a girl already that instantly embraced his way of living and showing him that she likes his company and the choices he has made so far . Can you say the same for Martina and the transition to the new chapter in her life ? Isn’t she looking scared and wondering or is it my idea ? And .. DON’T tell me it isn’t so , don’t you believe that she feels jealous watching her so many years ex moving on and someone supporting him on cameras  while her moving on looks happening by herself ?

Conclusion , Alberto ( yes he will also take time ) will struggle for the new life but he will make it eventually with light turbulences . Martina , oh well , this will be very very very difficult for her ( that’s my opinion and I hope I prove wrong for one of the girls that will easily make it in the TOP 5 even RLC tenants in the history of this site , she will be a Legend , the one and only Martina . ) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

L'argent règne sur le monde. J'ai lu que Martina voulait plus d'intimité dans sa vie, mais si l'argent ne peut pas être garanti pour ce nouveau départ comme on le laisse entendre, je ne serais pas surpris si à tout moment nous voyions Martina revenir TRIUMPHANT (pour les gens aiment la regarder) dans un appartement RLC (mon verdict personnel sera qu'elle n'a pas réussi à s'en sortir toute seule - JE CROIS QU'ELLE RÉUSSIRA MAIS - et RLC, comme tant d'autres locataires, sera toujours le REFUGE) soit en elle-même ou colocataire ou autre.

Ce que je veux dire dans mon message, c'est que (bien sûr, il peut s'agir de problèmes familiaux et en ce qui concerne cela, et c'est pourquoi pendant longtemps je n'ai pas posté ici, mais maintenant les choses semblent différentes) Martina n'a pas l'air heureuse alors qu'il y a quelques semaines seulement, Tout allait bien entre eux et regarde comment ça se passe. Alberto est passé au niveau supérieur, il est prêt à avancer dans sa vie, pouvez-vous dire cela pour Martina ? Vous savez à quel point il est difficile d'aller dans le monde réel alors que ces deux-là sont habitués depuis près de 7 ans à n'avoir aucune obligation mensuelle standard à l'exception de leurs seules dépenses ? 

Heureusement, j'ai de TRÈS BONS AMIS ici et j'ai partagé (IL Y A DE NOMBREUSES ANNÉES, avant même Covid) ce que je crois pour ce couple dans des messages privés. Et, ddhm a raison la plupart du temps 😄 😁 😆. J'ai dit, à l'époque, que malgré l'apparence de ce couple, quand ils finiront par se séparer (je n'ai jamais cru qu'ils en voudraient plus, c'était tellement évident), étrangement, Martina sera CELLE qui aura du mal à passer à autre chose. sa vie . Alberto, oui, il aura du mal mais il trouvera sa voie, une autre fille, un travail, en général il y arrivera parce que Martina N'EST PAS POUR lui tous. Martina apparaît comme la cool et avec les amis et tout sauf sa vraie confiance réelle et la personne avec laquelle elle peut mettre sa vie sur lui, c'est Alberto. Alberto réussira à avancer parce que Martina n'est pas tout pour lui, Martina - il ne semble pas - a fait cette vie autour de lui, lui faisant confiance et lui parlant, ayant la liberté de faire ce qu'elle veut dans les bonnes circonstances. Mais maintenant ,

Regardez comment Alberto passe au nouveau chapitre de sa vie, une fille qui a déjà immédiatement adopté son mode de vie et lui a montré qu'elle aime sa compagnie et les choix qu'il a faits jusqu'à présent. Pouvez-vous en dire autant de Martina et de la transition vers un nouveau chapitre de sa vie ? N'a-t-elle pas l'air effrayée et se demande-t-elle ou est-ce mon idée ? Et .. NE me dites PAS que ce n'est pas le cas, ne croyez-vous pas qu'elle se sent jalouse de voir son ex partir pendant tant d'années et que quelqu'un le soutienne devant les caméras pendant qu'elle semble avancer toute seule ?

Conclusion , Alberto ( oui , cela prendra aussi du temps ) luttera pour la nouvelle vie mais il finira par y arriver avec de légères turbulences . Martina , eh bien , cela va être très très très difficile pour elle ( c'est mon avis et j'espère me tromper pour une des filles qui entreront facilement dans le TOP 5 même des locataires RLC dans l'histoire de ce site , elle le fera soyez une légende, la seule et unique Martina. ) 

Vous avez un peu raison. Pour preuve Martina c'est offert à Alberto samedi dernier. Il l'a prise dans le hall mais à quand même vu sa nouvelle amie l'après-midi.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion , Alberto ( yes he will also take time ) will struggle for the new life but he will make it eventually with light turbulences . Martina , oh well , this will be very very very difficult for her ( that’s my opinion and I hope I prove wrong for one of the girls that will easily make it in the TOP 5 even RLC tenants in the history of this site , she will be a Legend , the one and only Martina . ) 

Thanks ddhm  for writing a conclusuon at the end. Sorry, I didn't read the rest very carefully, it was as often a bit much for me, I'm sure you wrote a lot of right things..😉

Unless it was a really bad relationship, a breakup is always painful and involves a lot of changes for both. Alberto needs a regular routine Working, cooking, smoking, watching movies and occasionally having sex.... he don't like surprises. Martina is the total oposit....

Both will need some time to adapt their daily lives to the new conditions. I think it's equally difficult or easy for both...

We won't see it, maybe we'll see Martina with Nelly sometimes and maybe we'll get some infos from their conversations. But most people here certainly wish both of them all the best for the future.🤞🤞🤞

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

going to her new apartment....

Yes, she went there with some stuff yesterday too 🙂 
I think she will stay there tonight and Alberto and Juliet in the old apartment.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, she went there with some stuff yesterday too 🙂 
I think she will stay there tonight and Alberto and Juliet in the old apartment.

That is exacly what I heard. So another A+J show today .... 😁

• Upvote 1