Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

7 hours ago, girlsfun3 said:

finally the question: did Martina 'authorize' Alberto to fuck Juliet? Did she tell him when and how....
Alternatively: would Alberto be able to do a few things on his own to get pleasure without asking Martina?

I think she probably said do  what you like its got nothing to do with me you're a single guy now

I was saying what about Martina and Alberto’s bedroom ?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Glad whenever I AM PROVED WRONG from the tenant themselves .. Alberto moves on away from Martina emotionally witn very  fast pace as soon as he found this girl .. It took him months as it seems to manage and realize the break up ( also Martina’s fault I belief since at times they were having sex , on the other hand , living in a cameras house it would have been naive not doing ANYTHING for so many months ) but when personal issues for both of them ( apartments arrangements ) were established as secure , Alberto has transformed and looks ready for his next step in life , the girl will clearly help and support him ? Can we say the same for Martina ?? 

• Haha 1