Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks ddhm  for writing a conclusuon at the end. Sorry, I didn't read the rest very carefully, it was as often a bit much for me, I'm sure you wrote a lot of right things..😉

Unless it was a really bad relationship, a breakup is always painful and involves a lot of changes for both. Alberto needs a regular routine Working, cooking, smoking, watching movies and occasionally having sex.... he don't like surprises. Martina is the total oposit....

Both will need some time to adapt their daily lives to the new conditions. I think it's equally difficult or easy for both...

We won't see it, maybe we'll see Martina with Nelly sometimes and maybe we'll get some infos from their conversations. But most people here certainly wish both of them all the best for the future.🤞🤞🤞

The more you grow up ( both body and mind ) the less you look for surprises .. Alberto isn’t different from the majority of the world then I guess while Martina wants the different as much as possible . But , she’s still young and amazing beautiful and when her real job begins and being absorbed deep into the daily society system , do you really think she will be having the energy and time to support this way of life we saw her having ( well , we didn’t see off cameras but the talks exchanging when they weee talking and describing the moments ) . 

It's always sad to see a once happy couple go their separate ways. I believe, and it's just my opinion, that Alberto still loves Martina deeply. You can tell by the way he looks at her and the small things he does......the small caresses, taking care of Taco, the cooking, the conversations...... and the other morning, before he left for work, he even got a blanket and covered Martina who was sleeping on the couch because she looked cold.....all the actions of one person who has deep feelings for the other.
I think his pride was hurt when Martina opted for the lesbian affairs and he shut her out, carried a resentment towards her and just gave up. Martina responded, in kind, by shutting him out and it all went downhill from there. I believe she also still cares for Alberto, both physically and emotionally, and she will miss his presence and companionship in the weeks and months to come. Yes, she will have her lesbian adventures, but it won't be the same for her when she comes home to an empty apartment. To me, Martina....beautiful and intelligent woman that she is..... also needs a male in her life for the warmth and guidance like she got from Alberto in the good years. She won't have that with her lesbian adventures....esp. if her partners are already married as is the present case......unless she meets a compatible woman she can live and be happy with, if that's what she truly wants. I'm not certain she knows right now.
Martina and Alberto.....(if you read all the fan nonsense on this site.....lol), you are both good people just trying to get through life, like the rest of us. I wish you both well and will miss you on RLC. I know there isn't any way to keep in touch but I will remain a big fan of you both and hope one day, somehow, to learn you are OK and you are happy!

• Like 5