Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

Not anymore, we are stalking now 😉 

Well, I will say only this. She has definitely stepped up her game. Not sure if it's fake shit or what but it's fascinating to watch. The really funny part is that she is on the computer all day now and Tibor is acting the fool.

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

What a shame. A body like hers that is rarely used. 

She appears to be using it now to pay the rent, and don't think she doesn't know it. I can't look at every moment that happens in that apartment, but I saw the looks her and Tibor sent each other when they officially moved back in. I think she was relieved that all she had to do was walk around topless sometimes and not have to perform sex acts on cam all the time like the others do. I believe RLC made a decision to keep them on because public reaction and viewership were up. I also believe that she has become more confident now due to the fact that she understands there is nothing to fear from us users. I think if we give her time she will become the Linda we would hope she will be. Perhaps we are watching the more confident Linda bloom into a happier Linda. The good thing is I notice there are less negative posts for her. the bad thing is that I wonder if anyone cares.

I do believe Linda reads us. I suppose I am a more patient person than others. If I'm the only one that supports her to do more then so be it. It's not unfamiliar territory. I've seen enough to know how shit works here.

so i ran behind by maybe more than a week in my Linda viewing.

I do enjoy the ironing, although it confuses me. Who irons towels?  but I would suggest dear lady two things. Use distilled water in an iron. It keeps the fabric soft and the iron working properly.  Second, if you allow the fabric you are ironing to lie upon the floor, why are you not barefoot? You wear slippers to not pick up hair and fuzz yet you allow the fabric to touch the floor.

And that, my fellow users, is my Heloise tip of the day.Take A Bow Thank You GIF by WWE