Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

With regards to this particular couple, I think this.

It is obvious T-Rex was a super hot/body builder/athlete/acrobat in his younger daze. Those 4 traits are very hard to happen all at once. If you had those abilities in the U.S., you'd be some sort of professional something. The drawback is that he is not so tall. Regardless, I am sure Linda saw that and wanted it bad. Of course, T-bird saw Linda had the best real boobs in high school or something and it was over. When they first came to RLC I knew she was hot and so was he. But in those days they were the consummate couple that truly loved each other and acted accordingly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

It is obvious T-Rex was a super hot/body builder/athlete/acrobat in his younger daze. Those 4 traits are very hard to happen all at once. If you had those abilities in the U.S., you'd be some sort of professional something. The drawback is that he is not so tall. Regardless, I am sure Linda saw that and wanted it bad. Of course, T-bird saw Linda had the best real boobs in high school or something and it was over. When they first came to RLC I knew she was hot and so was he. But in those days they were the consummate couple that truly loved each other and acted accordingly.

BS story as always, don't you have a real hobby Jugg? stamp collecting maybe? 😂

• Haha 1

So Linda wants to learn pole dancing just like T-Ball used to be. I think that is an awesome idea. Of course she doesn't have the body type for a dancer but she did pretty well at that dancing game she USED to play with Tibor when they were kind of cool. I believe I have that same game and played it many times with an ex. It was fun as shit. "Let's Dance" was the name I have (Btw Linda, I love that game and I wished you and Tibor played it again).

still 6 days out from current events