Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't like Vencel but how can people on this forum blame everything on him ?? Yes he is not a participant anymore but still lives in the apartment like the old days, why ?? Because the two tenants, Elli and Vlad don't have a problem with it. If anyone is to blame, blame the participants, plus Elli is not in a relationship with Peater as well, he comes, he fucks, he goes, same with Vencel

Peater hasn't "fucked" here since the last event...an event I eagerly await again 

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't like Vencel but how can people on this forum blame everything on him ?? Yes he is not a participant anymore but still lives in the apartment like the old days, why ?? Because the two tenants, Elli and Vlad don't have a problem with it. If anyone is to blame, blame the participants, plus Elli is not in a relationship with Peater as well, he comes, he fucks, he goes, same with Vencel

I have some blame for Elli letting slug-boy back and its got to feel like a fuck-you to Vlad. The disappointment is also the hairpin turn the plot took just when we had great hopes.

But I think most of the anger is simple. Who would you rather see? Slug-man or little Elli?

And what is the grossest thing on RLC?? Its that pig half naked constantly on a close up cam all day. Nobody straight or gay wants to see that. Send him to the front lines, I don't care which side.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Because for some boomers here the girls have no agency about their actions when a man is involved, then they always blame the guy. 

No, not so. I've always blamed Elli. Weak spineless woman who falls for the same trick every time. Fool me once shame one you, fool me twice shame on me. Send them both away.

11 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Je voudrais savoir pourquoi RLC accepte ce qui se passe dans cette appartement avec les deux squatteurs ???

Vencel a quitté le projet mais il est encore la a jouer aux jeux videos et sont pote qui pour moi est un vrai boulet 

RLC will do nothing because Elli and Valdellia allow them to stay there. Just like she and Vencel did with Peater, Peater ex-gf and that Elli's lesbian friend.