B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Is Ulyana even capable of finding a guy, instead of lowering herself to "The Paid RLC In-House Fuckboy", what a low self-esteem woman she is

For now is just a friendly gathering. Nothing more and nothing less. To me he isn't even interested in neither.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For now is just a friendly gathering. Nothing more and nothing less. To me he isn't even interested in neither.

I really don't know too much about him, but judging sometimes from the thumbnails, he seems to get around, and this may sound strange, but it would just be nice if she can find a guy that actually loves her, instead of just lusting after her, but as far as just a sex partner, I'm hoping she'll have just as much luck finding a sex partner that's not associated with this project, like Harley is  experiencing right now, that's why it was upsetting when her and her boyfriend broke up, because not only did she have a sex partner but actually someone that loved her and I believe she felt the same way towards him

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know too much about the guy, but wow you called it exactly, well anyway I have to get to bed, because I have to work later, and it seems I'm about to miss something extremely good, because I'm going to bed and I'm seeing a naked beautiful body Esmi