B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

I'm not as much disappointed as some like you are. She's doing what she always has done, the only thing that is missing is her bates but that she always took a long time, not just for her first bate but also for the following bates. Maybe the only thing  to be disappointed is that she didn't involved. But I was already expecting.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not as much disappointed as some like you are. She's doing what she always has done, the only thing that is missing is her bates but that she always took a long time, not just for her first bate but also for the following bates. Maybe the only thing  to be disappointed is that she didn't involved. But I was already expecting.

So what you are telling me, it’s gonna be a long winter 😩🤣🤣

Just now, JoeBitch said:

So what you are telling me, it’s gonna be a long winter 😩🤣🤣

I don't know how long she will stay. Maybe until December or January. I don't think she will be in the project for another nine months.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know how long she will stay. Maybe until December or January. I don't think she will be in the project for another nine months.

Quite a random number of months--so is she pregnant from all that sexual activity?  😏