2º ducha

Nina & Kira were also the only ones to decorate for Halloween this year (A&A and M&S threw parties last year), and included in the kitchen were balloons and numerous Halloween figurines.

You guys definitely are on to something about the gift shop idea.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They might be taking what we call a "whore's bath". That is where somebody bathes by using a container of water and the sink. They don't take the time to use a shower or bathtub. These girls may be taking some sort of container of water to an area not seen by the camera and bathing there. After a while, they might get more used to the cameras and ignore them enough to start using the bath tub, and maybe even getting exhibitionist and giving us some shows.

I think they have a balloon delivery company they make up a lot of balloons. When they leave with them they are not gone long.

Not that this has anything to do with the title but I think you are on to something here.  They have boxes and boxes of balloons and it would explain why the always have some around and why the happen to have a helium tank in the apt. to fill them.  May a gift store as well as they have lots of stuffed animals etc.

Adriana and Daniels place has 2 shower. They have one just off their bedroom  and the guest shower is the first to the left on the hall cam but there is no camera in that one.

I think they have a balloon delivery company they make up a lot of balloons. When they leave with them they are not gone long.

Not that this has anything to do with the title but I think you are on to something here.  They have boxes and boxes of balloons and it would explain why the always have some around and why the happen to have a helium tank in the apt. to fill them.  May a gift store as well as they have lots of stuffed animals etc.

Adriana and Daniels place has 2 shower. They have one just off their bedroom  and the guest shower is the first to the left on the hall cam but there is no camera in that one.

pero no hay ducha , solo wc

If there is no camera in that room - how do we know what is in it?  Shower?  Toilet?  Closet?

If there is no camera in that room - how do we know what is in it?  Shower?  Toilet?  Closet?

a few day ago the brunette came out from the sanitary with a towel around her so I think there is really a second shower in the sanitary. And after the blonde did the same thing.

a few day ago the brunette came out from the sanitary with a towel around her so I think there is really a second shower in the sanitary. And after the blonde did the same thing.

ademas de la vista , tenemos el sentido del oido , y el sentido comun que es el menos comun de todos los sentidos . hay una ducha si o si , me juego lo que quieran . voy a buscar videos viejos de los que se veia a romana cagando , para que vean que enfrente del wc pared de ladrillos de cristal . hay una ducha .