B2 - General Topic 2023 #18 (October)

5 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

That's something I don't know because I don't watch anyone else, and what is with this 1950s Grandma nightgown she's wearing

Idk, I haven’t watched today, but even dressed like 1950s grandma she is still 100 times better than the other 21st century free rent leeches 

5 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Idk, I haven’t watched today, but even dressed like 1950s grandma she is still 100 times better than the other 21st century free rent leeches 

It was all just fun and games after it surprised me seeing her wearing it, and yes you're right, she 'hands down' more beautiful than any one of these females in this project, I just hope in my humble opinion she will seek and find a guy that's not related to this site, because even though she is beautiful, I believe she really lowered herself messing around with the "in-house paid fuckboy", that is usually found making his Rounds Around any bedroom that will accept him for sex, and I know eventually he'll be traveling Ulyana way since he's been with her already

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

It was all just fun and games after it surprised me seeing her wearing it, and yes you're right, she 'hands down' more beautiful than any one of these females in this project, I just hope in my humble opinion she will seek and find a guy that's not related to this site, because even though she is beautiful, I believe she really lowered herself messing around with the "in-house paid fuckboy", that is usually found making his Rounds Around any bedroom that will accept him for sex, and I know eventually he'll be traveling Ulyana way since he's been with her already

You are overthinking it 

• Like 1