B7 - General Topic 2023 #29 (October)

AND SUDDENLY … all the people that were saying that the girl is a prostitute , DISAPPEARED 😂🤣😂🤣… The common sense in this forum has since long departed .

a) Lacrim must have lots of money .. So , instead of managing whatever for the lots of money he has in Barcelona , he chose to be on a site recording his moves 24/7 … Common sense with IQ 200 😂😂🤣

b ) Lacrim brought ONE MORE prostitute in the villa … So , a girl is visiting for nearly 3 hours , a guy that doesn’t have a proper job would spend nearly 1,000€ ( according to how the girl performed on cameras ) just to bring a girl in front of cameras and not simply go to Harley or anywhere that can find and have things for free …. 
Common sense with IQ 200 …

Of course now , we are reading the new scenario . That these are some of his last days with RLC ( which indeed might be .. ) and that he brings the girl for bonus money ..Really now ? Will he make bonus money when FAR AWAY from maximum PRIME TIME , not European prime time , not US prime time , perhaps then RLC has run tests in Oceania and the people who subscribe in Australia and New Zealand are a tremendous number and Lacrim with the girl perform for this part of the world ( time zone ) which is indeed prime time the two days they did whatever they did …

And the real question and on cameras things that few question , CAN’T anyone see that Lacrim is isolated , nobody hangs around with him , it is like he hasn’t managed to make any friends , not even for RLC business reasons he has managed to achieve anything . He is by far from the second , the worst ever male participant seen on cameras , a REAL CHILD and I hope the soonest they send him away . But how to do this when they CAN’T even find replacements in their top two flagship properties ?? Oh well , whatever .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

AND SUDDENLY … all the people that were saying that the girl is a prostitute , DISAPPEARED 😂🤣😂🤣… The common sense in this forum has since long departed .

a) Lacrim must have lots of money .. So , instead of managing whatever for the lots of money he has in Barcelona , he chose to be on a site recording his moves 24/7 … Common sense with IQ 200 😂😂🤣

b ) Lacrim brought ONE MORE prostitute in the villa … So , a girl is visiting for nearly 3 hours , a guy that doesn’t have a proper job would spend nearly 1,000€ ( according to how the girl performed on cameras ) just to bring a girl in front of cameras and not simply go to Harley or anywhere that can find and have things for free …. 
Common sense with IQ 200 …

Of course now , we are reading the new scenario . That these are some of his last days with RLC ( which indeed might be .. ) and that he brings the girl for bonus money ..Really now ? Will he make bonus money when FAR AWAY from maximum PRIME TIME , not European prime time , not US prime time , perhaps then RLC has run tests in Oceania and the people who subscribe in Australia and New Zealand are a tremendous number and Lacrim with the girl perform for this part of the world ( time zone ) which is indeed prime time the two days they did whatever they did …

And the real question and on cameras things that few question , CAN’T anyone see that Lacrim is isolated , nobody hangs around with him , it is like he hasn’t managed to make any friends , not even for RLC business reasons he has managed to achieve anything . He is by far from the second , the worst ever male participant seen on cameras , a REAL CHILD and I hope the soonest they send him away . But how to do this when they CAN’T even find replacements in their top two flagship properties ?? Oh well , whatever .. 

Well, the guy has no game with the girls and the woman that he brought looks....looks....well.

I bet that Lacrim is isolated because he's an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, the guy has no game with the girls and the woman that he brought looks....looks....well.

I bet that Lacrim is isolated because he's an asshole.

Of course he's a fucking asshole 🙄 

Lacrim ... 

no idea if this was already well known but it seems (from my poor Spanish understanding, so confirmation would be welcome) that he lives in Barcelona (after all he speaks Spanish too fluently) with his whole family (See cam 1.5 @ 11:46:30 on).

This also explains why he is so often not sleeping at the villa ... prefers to go home!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Probably at least one of his parents is Russian and (pure speculation) I suspect that his family is involved in the whole Russian business in Barcelone which has RLC as one of its assets (may be not directly RLC but the houses/villas).

Do not misunderstand me, I do NOT have any particular interest in Lacrim but his being so "out of the pot" captures my curiosity.

Any comment welcome.

6 minutes ago, Slow said:

Lacrim ... 

no idea if this was already well known but it seems (from my poor Spanish understanding, so confirmation would be welcome) that he lives in Barcelona (after all he speaks Spanish too fluently) with his whole family (See cam 1.5 @ 11:46:30 on).

This also explains why he is so often not sleeping at the villa ... prefers to go home!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Probably at least one of his parents is Russian and (pure speculation) I suspect that his family is involved in the whole Russian business in Barcelone which has RLC as one of its assets (may be not directly RLC but the houses/villas).

Do not misunderstand me, I do NOT have any particular interest in Lacrim but his being so "out of the pot" captures my curiosity.

Any comment welcome.

It was said that he was born in Spain but his family is Russian so that's why he speaks the language. He was dating Harley when she and Fiora were in B6, I guess even when they were in B1 but I don't remember. So that he lives in Barcelona was well known.

• Like 1