B7 - General Topic 2023 #29 (October)

il y a 32 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

This doesn't mean anything. What really means is that they didn't wear condom. Wear a condom is rule N.1 for them.

Not a prostitute:

- as thinga69 says, they protect their assets: use condoms

- rarely they kiss (this one even took the initiative kissing @ 12:33:14 cam 3.14)

- would never lose so much time fooling around (or Lacrim would never pay for 3 hours and have sex for 20 mins)

- she would never have those little nice moves (see 1.6 at 10:11 AM)

- and I didn't notice ... he came inside her ... absolutely not possible with a prostitute!

Although I do not like Lacrim at all, there is no reason why he shouldn't have a girl ... (after all she is not Naomi Campbell)

PS Of course I dot not speak from direct experience

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, Slow a dit :

Pas une prostituée :

- comme dit thinga69, ils protègent leurs avoirs : utilisent des préservatifs

- rarement ils s'embrassent (celui-ci a même pris l'initiative d'embrasser @ 12:33:14 cam 3.14)

- ne perdrait jamais autant de temps à s'amuser (ou Lacrim ne paierait jamais pour 3 heures et ferait l'amour pendant 20 minutes)

- elle n'aurait jamais ces petits mouvements sympas (voir 1.6 à 10h11)

Même si je n'aime pas du tout Lacrim, il n'y a aucune raison pour qu'il n'ait pas de fille... (après tout ce n'est pas Naomi Campbell)

Que d'arguments pour défendre ce taré

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

Que d'arguments pour défendre ce taré

Not taking his defence at all, just an observation. We can speak the truth, it's not forbidden.

He is defenceless anyway 🤣

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

On dirait que le gamin a payé le tarif journalier et s'est procuré une bombasse !! Il essaie tellement de baiser qu'il vient de rejoindre le club des "baisés dans le salon", tant mieux pour lui

maintenant il fait le règlement par téléphone , virement sur compte bancaire directe !!!

To verify what everyone probably knows, I was watching the final ending of the date between Lacrim and Ulyana, but as she was saying her goodbyes to Margo, wolf and Lacrim, wolf rush downstairs, and very shortly  came up and quickly handed something real small to Ulyana, and just as quick she put it right under her shirt and folded it inward where couldn't fall out and she left, so this really proves to me that it's very likely that he is a drug dealer, and she is probably one of many of his clients, but what is so odd about this is that they are the Masters of doing things off cam, and why is it so easy for them to do this on cam,  so if this is true about him, it's disturbing that not only are they trying not to do it under their nose, but it's being done right in front of RLC face, but the disclaimer is what do I know, and since I can't verify it to be true, just consider all this  a silly hunch 

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

now he makes the payment by telephone, transfer to direct bank account!!!

They don't collect the money up front In Barcelona??! Someone should tell them 😆 🤣 

• Haha 1