B7 - General Topic 2023 #29 (October)

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just noticed why Wolf left early and wasn't so flashy as he used to be last night ... The attention was on the band , not on him !  

I found the visit of the band this time really successful. Not throughout, but there were times when the whole thing did not just seem artificial and one was almost reminded of the good old times with parties like, for example, in Anabelle and Efim apartment. 

What then but unfortunately again totally typical GoV bullshit was this strange threesome event. If anything, sex between the two guests who spent so much time in the washroom would have been interesting that night, but not one of these totally twisted sex show events. Well, ultimately, this party will not reverse RLC's downfall. The bottom line is that too little happens, and when something does happen, it often seems dishonest and artificial. 

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Uly made him use a condom both times he fucked her. 

I saw them have sex once,we suspect they fucked off cam earlier,but there's no proof,when was the other time?

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I saw them have sex once,we suspect they fucked off cam earlier,but there's no proof,when was the other time?

Oops I wasn't supposed include or tell you about the off cam time 🤣

• Haha 2

First off let me start by saying Lacrim is creepy to me, but Ulyana did allow him to spend the afternoon with her, so this is why I believe this wolf character is a asshole, so if this Lacrim was to mess up the date by something he would have done great, but I am almost certain he did not need this wolf guy parading his naked ass in front of him and the person that's on a date with him, and what makes it more slimy is when her date leaves for a second this wolf guy goes over right across from her, and does a handstand where he's leaning on the wall and his little dick is facing her, now if that had happened to me, I would not have given a rat's ass how big he is, he would have heard from me, so why everybody is believing this guy is the man of the hour just because he slid his flaccid dick inside of someone, I don't see him that way

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

First off let me start by saying Lacrim is creepy to me, but Ulyana did allow him to spend the afternoon with her, so this is why I believe this wolf character is a asshole, so if this Lacrim was to mess up the date by something he would have done great, but I am almost certain he did not need this wolf guy parading his naked ass in front of him and the person that's on a date with him, and what makes it more slimy is when her date leaves for a second this wolf guy goes over right across from her, and does a handstand where he's leaning on the wall and his little dick is facing her, no if that had happened to me, I would not have given a rat's ass how big he is, he would have heard from me, so why everybody is believing this guy is the man of the hour just because he slid his flaccid dick inside of someone, I don't see him that way

Sorry, maybe it's a translator problem, but I don't understand who you're talking about: are you talking about Lacrim or Wolf?