B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now RLC can't remember if a girl is new or in the project before.  Those keyboard strokers are really are not to bright somedays down at RLC. This is twice they've done this.

It simply is - one more proof - how FUCKED UP their Barcelona hub is , they have lost control of many things , even the transition of hiring perhaps new people and getting the knowledge from the ones already working for RLC , it is more than terrible . 

Which - of course - bears another question . We always believed that the tenant was choosing a name , with this one now , IT IS AGAIN CLEAR that RLC wanted to give this name to the tenant or even the tenant didn’t get the possibility to say “ guys , I was here before under the name Mel “ … A total DISASTER the Barcelona hub . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It simply is - one more proof - how FUCKED UP their Barcelona hub is , they have lost control of many things , even the transition of hiring perhaps new people and getting the knowledge from the ones already working for RLC , it is more than terrible . 

Which - of course - bears another question . We always believed that the tenant was choosing a name , with this one now , IT IS AGAIN CLEAR that RLC wanted to give this name to the tenant or even the tenant didn’t get the possibility to say “ guys , I was here before under the name Mel “ … A total DISASTER the Barcelona hub . 

Bit OTT, Noldus said a girl called Stacy is also joining RLC so IT simply added the wrong girl.

I'm was excited and curious when I got home from work to see this new female, so I went to her bedroom and just selected a random replay, and low effing behold, this wolf guy is there sitting his slimy ass on the bed, and it just totally ruin any curiosity of me even wanting to see this new female that join

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm was excited and curious when I got home from work to see this new female, so I went to her bedroom and just selected a random replay, and low effing behold, this wolf guy is there sitting his slimy ass on the bed, and it just totally ruin any curiosity of me even wanting to see this new female that join

They're all laying around the pool now. I figured Wolf would be wearing a thong like the rest of the girls...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1