Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Hoping to have anal sex with Paul 

Yesterday was with Big Mr black 

Opening his ass with big black Mr so Paul can enter 

Leora Is really enjoying anal sex with pleasure 

Maybe Leora wants a DP 

I got up in the middle of the night for the dogs to be let out, thought why not check the fouum and there are 52!!! posts. Leora's last two days' effort has made an impact.  Now if she'd stand close in front of Cam 7 and be the naughty girl she used to be I betcha there'd be more than 52 tomorrow night.

Man, a little personal behavior with the cam does wonders. For me anyway.  Who knows maybe she will someday look at the camera and say 'Max (fill in your name) I'm bating for you"?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul in bed with Leora 

Must be waiting to remove the creamy milk 

Looks like he lucked out twice in one night. Im sure he will win eventually, just got to pick the right moment.

Maybe if he struck a deal, agreeing to go out by himself for a few hours this afternoon/anytime soon/regularly, he'll get something in return. Bit of 'quid pro quo'!

18 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks like he lucked out twice in one night. Im sure he will win eventually, just got to pick the right moment.

Maybe if he struck a deal, agreeing to go out by himself for a few hours this afternoon/anytime soon/regularly, he'll get something in return. Bit of 'quid pro quo'!

Maybe Paul doesn't have the energy to lift his dick