Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Elvis on some kind of drugs and possibly Masha as well. Bed is soaking wet, but I missed what happened. Elvis aggressively shaking his legs at times and very odd behavior. 

Seems to be that way.  Just listening to the tunes of music playing, one would have to be whacked out on drugs just to relate to the whatever message the songs are trying to get across.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems to be that way.  Just listening to the tunes of music playing, one would have to be whacked out on drugs just to relate to the whatever message the songs are trying to get across.

Agreed! Haven’t had the volume up lately, but Masha was listening to some weird, trance type music earlier. Elvis almost appears to be sick. Masha acting strange too but not in the same way Elvis is. I really want to know why the bed is wet. 

26 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Agreed! Haven’t had the volume up lately, but Masha was listening to some weird, trance type music earlier. Elvis almost appears to be sick. Masha acting strange too but not in the same way Elvis is. I really want to know why the bed is wet. 

That I would not know. I didn't see it happen. 

Masha's not that much of a squirter to be that wet so that rules that out.  As long as Elvis or Masha never pissed the bed then likely something got spilled.

8 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Absolutely agree Corvette08.

Though ninja is the correct spelling.  🤣🤣

it is.  northface ninja is a term used to describe the northface ninja clothing wearers in mereyside.

sorry i spelt it with a G instead of a J. hope it didnt cause offence.

• Like 1