Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Catmaster said:

...a naughty side? Bring her on!!!👹

Yeah, about a month ago, there was a night of drinking.  Babi and her boyfriend took over Masha's room for their sexcapades.  "Sparrow" wandered in and pretended to pass out drunk next to them.  She would slowly get closer and put her hands on Babi, but nothing came of that.  However, when they got up to go in the bathroom to do whatever it is happens in there, she would open her eyes and masturbate until they came back.  After Babi finally passed out, she went into full masturbation mode, even getting caught by Masha, but that didn't even stop her.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

I think that’s the other guest guy asleep on the couch. Not shocked she let Elvis come back around. 

Yea, I edit my post when I checked replay. Elvis visit her yesterday 😉 

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Yea, I edit my post when I checked replay. Elvis visit her yesterday 😉 

Thank you for the update on the Elvis visit. 😃 I must have missed him and I don’t have replay but I have thought about getting it at some point. 

12 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Thank you for the update on the Elvis visit. 😃 I must have missed him and I don’t have replay but I have thought about getting it at some point. 

I haven't looked at Masha since she was left alone, but yesterday she had a visit from him and the fellow who is now in the living room, as well as Babi's friend - the sweet little girl.
There was someone who commented that Elvis had stopped by recently then.

• Like 1