M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Alguém pode me explicar que tesão e esse?

Quando não tá transando está se masturbando, eu não tenho visto essa mulher nem se alimentar!

Que loucura!

Vi Angie na sua temporada passada nunca aconteceu nada parecido, pelo contrário até demorava dias para se masturbar!

Rlc está pagando por vezes de masturbação, Angie está fazendo dinheiro essa e a única explicação!

20 minutes ago, Fogo said:

Quando não tá transando está se masturbando, eu não tenho visto essa mulher nem se alimentar!

Que loucura!

Vi Angie na sua temporada passada nunca aconteceu nada parecido, pelo contrário até demorava dias para se masturbar!

Rlc está pagando por vezes de masturbação, Angie está fazendo dinheiro essa e a única explicação!

Deram tesão de vaca para ela. (this will be funny when others translate)

5 hours ago, Fogo said:

Que loucura!

she is totally different from last time. she f*cked only once last time and that also under the sheets. lesbo action was her main entertainment most of the time. no such thing this time.

11 minutes ago, Zinc said:

she is totally different from last time. she f*cked only once last time and that also under the sheets. lesbo action was her main entertainment most of the time. no such thing this time.

Some notes from the log 🙂 
25. Nov 2017: She was drunk and HJ on a guy
27. Nov 2017: Fucked Popeye 
15. Aug 2018: Threesome with Samantha and a guy
20. Oct 2018; Drunk and Samantha fingered her and show with Oleg
05. Dec 2018: Drunk and kissing Emily 
10. Jan 2019: Drunk and show, kissing very drunk Emily 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

i think she had kissing session with Emily thrice. Also those parties where she has unlimited kissing sessions with all the girls several times over. Plus she had softcore s3x with that guy with whom she had a threesome.

• Upvote 1

She has entered the "nymphomaniac" stage on the sexuality spectrum since we last saw angie 5 years ago! This dude has a nice cock,but he's a bit lazy in bed....patiently awaiting a mmf threesome with her though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Pity I wasn’t posting at that time here at CC 😂 to provide the live play by play .. I always know that it comes the time that these posts will become “ handy “ and useful in the future 😆😆

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She has entered the "nymphomaniac" stage on the sexuality spectrum since we last saw angie 5 years ago! This dude has a nice cock,but he's a bit lazy in bed....patiently awaiting a mmf threesome with her though.

I agree with you , I think the possibilities with Angie are endless , the funny thing is that above ( or below 😂 ) her are living some of the most “ generous “ and “ having done all “ people ( Dasha’s and Sasha’s threesomes are some of the top ever sex events in the history of RLC ) , Samantha was also “ crazy “ back in the day , but in my humble opinion , all those 3 won’t be joining .

My belief is that we will soon see another apartment in Montenegro , either some familiar ( Russian ) people from the past or Angie developing relationships gradually with other people that we have never seen before . I am sure with her current sex appetite , it won’t be that difficult to find people to satisfy even crazier sex thoughts , the difficulties begin that she’s in a foreign country and I don’t know if she has knowledge of where to find such people , then there are of course the cameras and who will be wiling to be exposed and last but not least , if whatever  happens will be indeed PURE ENTERTAINMENT as she has been so far providing and not whatever shows for the cameras ( so far , it has all been personal pleasure for whatever reason - for example the previous guy , really bad with sex , he was there for the money providing I believe , while it might be that there’s a relationship “floating “ around for her as it has been mentioned - except if it is over and Angie has gone wild because of that to forget or whatever reason ) ..

What matters the most , Angie is a pleasure to watch , being and living single , well , I think this is what we should expect from a tenant . As of the type of women I prefer , she personally also fulfills my wildest imagination ( incredible tits , wonderful ass , horny face to look and fantasize ) , it is exactly as Wednesday who was the absolute “ must see “ ( boobs , ass etc etc 😂🤣 ) .

As always , WELL DONE ANGIE . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2