M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

Very happy to see one of my favorites , Angie , having  ( maybe ) found the guy that can please her according to her needs . Well done to both and enjoy a great fuck night 😂

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very happy to see one of my favorites , Angie , having  ( maybe ) found the guy that can please her according to her needs . Well done to both and enjoy a great fuck night 😂

found or 'googled' ? 🤣

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

the guy came with 1 day warranty. breaking down more quickly today.

I believe Angie being drunk yesterday was the reason that he ( and Angie ) had that massive marathon.. in the end , it can be as was mentioned yesterday a nice lovers story 😉

And I need to also mention something that I think everyone has noticed but hasn’t been posted .. STRANGELY , they don’t go to fuck in the bedroom and i believe at the really more comfortable and “ luxury “ bed than on the couch or the floor or anywhere between the kitchen and the LR .. that for me it is very strange and can’t explain …

Still , watching Angie since she’s back from Russia , she’s for sure one of the best highlights for RLC in 2023 .. and she has kept the interest alive in many ups and downs for RLC this year , for sure at the top 5 of tenants that joined this year .. well done and big respect for Angie’s contribution 

20 minutes ago, Zinc said:

she is super hot. the guy should give her a discount. its a risky profession. you never know who is on the other side of the door. Could have been an 80 year old granny or a guy who identified as woman.

Could be just a tinder hook up. I.E Free

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And I need to also mention something that I think everyone has noticed but hasn’t been posted .. STRANGELY , they don’t go to fuck in the bedroom and i believe at the really more comfortable and “ luxury “ bed than on the couch or the floor or anywhere between the kitchen and the LR .. that for me it is very strange and can’t explain …

Still , watching Angie since she’s back from Russia , she’s for sure one of the best highlights for RLC in 2023 .. and she has kept the interest alive in many ups and downs for RLC this year , for sure at the top 5 of tenants that joined this year .. well done and big respect for Angie’s contribution 

true. maybe angie is more worried about skin infections from the guy than STDs.