M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

It's revealing that some of the people on this forum wanting Angies sexual activities shut down do not choose the option to switch to another apartment or to avert their attention elsewhere!!! Instead, they choose to engage in a campaign to end our ability to view what subscribers have pre-paid to see. Why is that? I'm waiting.... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Please...someone who was around during the Vanessa saga....please tell me if this is not the same playbook used to shut down Vanessa's apartment?

was it  that the time a girl was to drunk and a guy forced himself on her,next morning she is crying and the cops showed up and the apartment and all videos were gone is that the time you are talking about

I don't know what kind of neighbours Sasha, Dasha & Samantha are especially Samantha who is very good friend with Angie.  

RLC SHOULD have sent a message to them to go and check on Angie !!! 

I really feel bad for Angie because of the recent trauma in her life that she went through. It seems that it has a big toll on her life. I hope she will be able to overcome this trauma soon hopefully with her family and good friends surrounding her.

• Like 1

In Vanessa's case, the neighbors had contacted the landlord and she came together with the police. They were shut down because the house was being used for purposes that she had not approved, so they were evicted.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

was it  that the time a girl was to drunk and a guy forced himself on her,next morning she is crying and the cops showed up and the apartment and all videos were gone is that the time you are talking about

The girl was playing with two guys in Vanessa's apartment. When one guy went to piss, the other guy continued to fuck her. When the guy came back from the toilet and saw them fucking, the girl claimed she apparently claimed she did not give consent. Who knows what the said to each other. What I know is that she was fucking the guy until the boyfriend came back. Vanessa was not even in the room but she got shut down because they said she was the responsible because the apartment was in her name and she was shut down. You are incorrect that "all videos were gone". They still exist. 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In Vanessa's case, the neighbors had contacted the landlord and she came together with the police. They were shut down because the house was being used for purposes that she had not approved, so they were evicted.

Evicted from the apartment and evicted from RLC. Some women's sexuality go beyond the boundaries of some people want to acknowledge.  Both Angie and Vanessa are but examples of what makes someone in the RLC decision making pyramid "uncomfortable". Each time that has happened in my limited tenure, these women have been shut down. Someone needs to go for counseling.