The parents

it is good to see that even with her ​​sexuality , she can count on the support of the father and mother worry that demonstrate the health and welfare of the child

Pour répéter des mots déjà écrits par ailleurs, ce n'est pas honteux d'être gay ou lesbienne. Combien de temps faudra-t-il encore pour que les mentalités évoluent ?

--

To repeat words already written by hand, it is not shameful to be gay or lesbian. How long will it take for that attitudes are changing ?  :-\ :-\ :-\

it is good to see that even with her ​​sexuality , she can count on the support of the father and mother worry that demonstrate the health and welfare of the child

Pour répéter des mots déjà écrits par ailleurs, ce n'est pas honteux d'être gay ou lesbienne. Combien de temps faudra-t-il encore pour que les mentalités évoluent ?

--

To repeat words already written by hand, it is not shameful to be gay or lesbian. How long will it take for that attitudes are changing ?  :-\ :-\ :-\

Yes my friend , I'm sorry if I expressed myself wrong, it's no shame to be gay or lesbian , but has many fathers who do not accept it and expelling their children from home and do not know most of them live in a very hypocritical society in which the opinion of a company worth more than the happiness of their child . And it's beautiful to see parents who do not care about society and only care about the welfare of their children