Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

Sometimes we men are so stupid , we want to prove our masculinity but simply it isn’t working .. and instead of stopping , we are embarrassing ourselves . The guy offer Harley other services than trying to fuck when he can’t for whatever reasons .’

Now Fiora like crying , pff , disaster . That’s why Sambuka visits a lot of times , that’s why Harley goes to Ulyana when her first months she wouldn’t go anywhere . 

I am sorry to say and it might be completely wrong but it is like RLC forced Fiora to Harley so as the place won’t be vacant when Ulyana left . 

Hmmm …. let’s see if the ongoing issues can be a reason for Fiora to move in the empty villa room , Ulyana in her former apartment and the master bedroom in B2 given to another one , maybe Nadia . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmmm …. let’s see if the ongoing issues can be a reason for Fiora to move in the empty villa room , Ulyana in her former apartment and the master bedroom in B2 given to another one , maybe Nadia . 

Then she has to be quick, they will be filled up over the course of the weekend --- do I think 😉 

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Real life would have been Fiora smacking the heck out of Harley for talking to her like that.   I would knocked Harley teeth out if I was fiora.

Harley HAS SUFFERED always ( of course I don’t know how much of her it is a fault ) , she had the couch in her first stay and fiora took the bedroom , in the villa she was mostly sleeping on the bed and Harley in the LR , in general it was always Harley under the shadow of fiora . 

It is an ongoing problematic relationship , just recently I expressed my thoughts why , I really believe mostly has to do with the age difference , Harley is around 28-29 and Fiora at her early 40s . I am going with Harley on this , it wasn’t the first time she seemed pissed off with Fiora so it isn’t a coincidence . Fiora is great  as she loves the cameras ( I mean she even persuaded lovely Cecilia to join 😉 ) but I think maybe she needs another roommate or place  to be . It’s not nice watching the girls sharing a place not being able to communicate or moments in the heavy deep of the night like that . 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Then she has to be quick, they will be filled up over the course of the weekend --- do I think 😉 

Then the arrangements have been done … STILL … there’s also Lali’s bed 😛