Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

The apartment starts becoming “ malfunctioning “ , it is some serious time that Harley and Fiora just coexist and they ate just sharing for the cameras . 

Good friend Noldus said that the best would be Harley and Ulyana  return to the previous status before Ulyana leaving surprisingly RLC ( which repays now her absence with her current stay 😂 ) but I don’t agree that Fiota should move to the villas . I also think that Fiora is kind of lost lately as she doesn’t seem to have a “ standard “ friend to rely on ( milena played that role ) , it might be that the age difference with the rest of the girls is making things difficult . I could see her finding a boyfriend ( Vamp’s style , camera free to perform so she has someone as she seems alone at the moment ) but then I need to say this , Harley really suffered when she had to share with her as it was always Giora who got the luxury and Harley was sleeping with a mouse , then in the villa many times not comfortable as Vamp was visiting and she had to take the LR couch .. Karma ( welcome ) is a bitch and Harley being a popular tenant currently and for sure higher in viewership hierarchy than Fiora , well , the apartment seems “ confused “

Let’s see how it goes . 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, RdKing said:

Hope Fiora takes off soon!

I thought she was when I saw the suitcases by the door 😆 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A guy arrived with three large suitcases

is it the big guy that came to see her a few months back?