Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I verified in replay as to what time she started. And she is a wonderful lover. I really enjoy watching her. Even more so than Martina.

Omg that's ridiculous. She's a doll. But I feel bad for Martina for some reason though. He's still a dick with either one of them

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Can I ask a question? Why is it men like to slap our pussies like he was just doing to Juliet?  Do you think we like that? Suppose I slap your balls here and there and see how that goes

I'm not a slapper at all, asses or pussies, but I did have a girlfriend once that did ask me to slap her pussy.  Guess there are women that like it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I don't think it was really him.  I think she really wanted to get him to, so she was giving it her all.    A couple weeks ago, she was being sneaky and when he left the room, she dipped a finger in and and tasted his cum.  So I think she was on a mission to get it straight from the source.

Lol, nothing better than fresh squeezed cum some say. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg that's ridiculous. She's a doll. But I feel bad for Martina for some reason though. He's still a dick with either one of them

Here is the link to the start. And again, he was sleepy, but his cock was hard and he should have told her after 10 minutes or so to stop as he was to tired. 52 minutes is beyond reason. MY wife would have stopped and told me either wake the fuck up or I'm stopping. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, nothing better than fresh squeezed cum some say. 

She likes to swallow and actually has swallowed his cum in the past. In this bedroom. But only that time. I don't think he likes cumming in the woman's mouth. I never saw him cum in Martina's and she was game for a lot of stuff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I'm not a slapper at all, asses or pussies, but I did have a girlfriend once that did ask me to slap her pussy.  Guess there are women that like it?

How'd she like it? Did you let her slap your Johnson? And I don't mind my guy slapping my ass lightly here and there. Not for myself, but he likes it.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

How'd she like it? Did you let her slap your Johnson? And I don't mind my guy slapping my ass lightly here and there. Not for myself, but he likes it.

<shrug>  I suppose she liked it?   I didn't slap her like I was in a slapping competition, just light playful type.  Wasn't my thing, so I was just doing what I was told..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She likes to swallow and actually has swallowed his cum in the past. In this bedroom. But only that time. I don't think he likes cumming in the woman's mouth. I never saw him cum in Martina's and she was game for a lot of stuff. 

Guess I missed that one on replay.  The novelty of their sex has kind of worn off, if things look boring, I usually skip it.   I'm only watching tonight because I'm secretly hoping they wake her sister up to see the reactions from that.

We have been married 50 years and still enjoy lot's of oral to completion. She instructs me and I listen. She will have up to 6 orgasms so it is a blast. It took her over 20 minutes to cum and she preferred me in her vagina while she masturbated. Her orgasms were intense and I could tell when she was getting close as she squeezed my cock. Hope that isn't TMI. lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Guess I missed that one on replay.  The novelty of their sex has kind of worn off, if things look boring, I usually skip it.   I'm only watching tonight because I'm secretly hoping they wake her sister up to see the reactions from that.

Sometime back I posted a link to it. It won't be available now, but she took it all and actually had a beautiful smile on her face afterwards.