B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Comparing Dylans night with three different girls, I will say that Wolfie had 2x, maybe 3x the energy and performance.  Wolfie helped by all three girls having high libidos, and uninhibited.  Not the case with Gloria and Aziza on that night.

Wolfie could never shoot his seed.  Bet his right arm is going to be sore tomorrow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

add ary to the list of chicks he fucked as well

I know he fucked Ari , the  comment was that Wolf fucked 3 in a row and I made a mistake that Dylan did not .. you can add Azura to his list if you mean the girls he fucked 😁 .. Lubna , Wendy to the list of tenants .. 

I must say,I absolutely love the sexualy energy Margo brought tonight!!! Now I saw she was sucking on the dildo while wolfy fucked her from behind,so a MMF threesome with her is hopefully in the cards 🤞

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I know he fucked Ari , the  comment was that Wolf fucked 3 in a row and I made a mistake that Dylan did not .. you can add Azura to his list if you mean the girls he fucked 😁 .. Lubna , Wendy to the list of tenants .. 

Forgot about lubna,so Dylan is at 13 I believe 

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I must say,I absolutely love the sexualy energy Margo brought tonight!!! Now I saw she was sucking on the dildo while wolfy fucked her from behind,so a MMF threesome with her is hopefully in the cards 🤞

Totally agree .. the only one that this could be possible though is ONLY Mati , plus Amalia can also be open in similar action .

I have a sense that LiaLia leaves later today.  Too much time getting her bag packed.  Perhaps another trip for a week or two, then maybe a return to Barcelona.  Now that the ice is broken between Sara, Margo, Wolfie, and LiaLia, Rlc would likely welcome a return visit at Sara's guest in the penthouse.  great for subscriptions!

I also think that Mel's leaving was unexpected.  So another bed to fill.

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Lialia s'est fait un peu d'argent de poche ce soir pour son départ imminent , Bogdan va venir lui porter son bonus plus tard ou Fior 

Money from who ? She acted as a guest .. who pays her when she’s not listed ? No contract , no money .. 

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Forgot about lubna,so Dylan is at 13 I believe 

That’s what my memory serves , the last guest he had was Nr.13 I think , or maybe i might have been saying that lucky 13 was Lubna 😁

• Thanks 1