Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

Catching up on replay, seeing Leora cleaning in that outfit with her mini-skirt and tight top was better than her last two bates (combined!)

One rushed one (because Paul finally ventured out by himself, albeit briefly and she got some time to herself) and one 'sneaky' bate where she took a while to reach the 'O' (maybe because she was aware of him lurking in the background or maybe because of the plug - last few times with it, she has taken a bit to get there).

If she is ever gets to wear it again and has some freedom to tease in it, hope she finishes the look with a sexy white thong under skirt (just for a bit, before she takes it off 😉)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago Dougie posted 

How Leora hangs on to Paul is beyond belief. To me, it just shows how insecure and fearful of life or reality that Leora is dealing with. Leora says Paul is "the love of her life" but I think that she means "Paul is her comfort zone...

Dougie you have made a succinctly profound observation.  Leora is enslaved to the present, as is.

She showed courage (or was driven by sexual needs to be seen/insecurity needing a fan base) leaving Paul (more surprisingly Eva) to venture out to still have a Big Brother entity provide for her instead of joining the work force.

Now that Paul's there I get the impression she assumes it will stay like this. Her biological clock is ticking if she wants a family (and not increased chances of having an old mother first child with Down's).  Her friends that where 'hares' and plodded and planed their lives for the future will be way down the road of life when she (the hare) begins to live normally without being taken care of by RLC.  (Remember the beatnik Manynard on Dobie Gillis?  "Work!?"

BIG wake up call coming. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

What will it be like tonight 

Good sex with  

1 - Fingers 

2- Mr pink 

3- Mr white 

4- Mr black 

5- Big Mr black 

6- anal sex with  

7- Mr gregg 

8 - Butt plug with 

9- Mr Paul 

Let's see who will be the winner 🥇🏆

Mr gregg every time who else

15 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Catching up on replay, seeing Leora cleaning in that outfit with her mini-skirt and tight top was better than her last two bates (combined!)...If she is ever gets to wear it again and has some freedom to tease in it, hope she finishes the look with a sexy white thong under skirt (just for a bit, before she takes it off 😉)

I motion Leora wears the little school girl mini skirt with a butt plug with a tail.  That would be an attention getter

• Like 1