B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Harassing? To me it looks like he was invited by Rachel and Octavia agreed of him taking a shower while she was there. I he was this kind of guy then why he saw that Esmi was topless at the balcony but asked Uly to go there ask her for the charger? If he was that kind of guy he would go there and catch her by surprise.

and then masturbates right in front of Octavia, and there are more occasions when he walks to the toilets to see if anyone is there, the man is just a pervert

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Can someone please explain to me why are you men so obsessed with this man, yes it's obvious he has been put in to a position that makes it easier for him to meet these women, if you are a man you know it's fortunate if you happen to meet someone that's new in town that doesn't know anyone, and yes it makes it easier for you to eventually have sex with this woman, so I see nothing, absolutely nothing special about him, but to me he has just cheapened this whole site, because now with a new person comes on site, it's like you man doesn't think she's special until this guy fucks her, and then yes she's approved and now she's worthy for us to look at, and pre-approved by The Wolfman to be a follower of her, in my opinion what a walking talking fungus this guy has done to this site

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and then masturbates right in front of Octavia, and there are more occasions when he walks to the toilets to see if anyone is there, the man is just a pervert

He didn't masturbated. I saw that shower. He was only cleaning his dick and most part he was hiding from her.

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Can someone please explain to me why are you men so obsessed with this man, yes it's obvious he has been put in to a position that makes it easier for him to meet these women, if you are a man you know it's fortunate if you happen to meet someone that's new in town that doesn't know anyone, and yes it makes it easier for you to eventually have sex with this woman, so I see nothing, absolutely nothing special about him, but to me he has just cheapened this whole site, because now with a new person comes on site, it's like you man doesn't think she's special until this guy fucks her, and then yes she's approved and now she's worthy for us to look at, and pre-approved by The Wolfman to be a follower of her, in my opinion what a walking talking fungus this guy has done to this site

They do this with every men since Samson and Thor. I also find weird because if I don't like to watch I simply don't watch. But this guys have an obsession with male tenants. And sometimes it seems that they think that those grownup women are their teenage daughters,

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They do this with every men since Samson and Thor. I also find weird because if I don't like to watch I simply don't watch. But this guys have an obsession with male tenants. And sometimes it seems that they think that those grownup women are their teenage daughters,

You name two guys I never heard of and I've been a member for a while, but the only difference with me is that I don't make it a habit of following a lot of women on this site, but you cannot help but notice that every thumbnail you look at, he seems to always be there, even right now this new girl was in her dressing room, so I'm started admiring her, and trying to decide if she someone I can possibly start following, and next thing I know he's having some type of meet and greet with her, I wish he would just start allowing us to get used to seeing what type of person she is, before he takes her over, and because of him, he has cheapen and sour everything I feel about this person now that I was following, and this person is the only reason why I was paying to be a member of this site

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

You name two guys I never heard of and I've been a member for a while, but the only difference would me is that I don't make it a habit of following a lot of women on this site, but you cannot help but notice that every thumbnail you look at, he seems to always be there, even right now this new girl was in her dressing room, so I'm started admiring her, and trying to decide if she someone I can possibly start following, and next thing I know he's having some type of meet and greet with her, I wish he would just start allowing us to get used to seeing what type of person she is, before he takes her over, and because of him, he has cheapen and sour everything I feel about this person now that I was following, and this person is the only reason why I was paying to be a member of this site

The girl was alone in a huge Villa, why not make her more comfortable and feel welcomed? You have too much jealousy towards those girls, looks like they can't even talk to any guy. For what I saw they were just chatting,  no flirting involved. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, stormyse said:

I don´t mind him, he brings some action to the rooms, but right now he only got the "easy" girls. I wish he would succeed with shantal or try to have some fun with esmi.

Also i love the new girl in B4 is she going to stay?

RLC is not fast with the site updates so no one knows yet but my expectations regarding villa girls are not so high that I will follow them

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He didn't masturbated. I saw that shower. He was only cleaning his dick and most part he was hiding from her.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Come on , what are you trying to explain ? People can’t accept the men , we have analyzed the reasons . Now , they can’t see that he is the only  one trying to be friendly as there is NOONE else in the villas ( apart from the bosses and the female boss she can’t of course even go and greet for a good morning  or whatever or just see the new tenant .. ) . The men will be doomed because THE GIRLS need to be alone to masturbate , NOT be around them in the danger that they will fuck them and so on and so on and so on .. You are trying to explain the common sense , you are trying to justify the actions of the girls when THEY have been the ones that share whatever with them and in the few times that the guys simply tried to approach them for whatever reasons with whatever way they did it , it is part of the thing called “ REAL LIFE “ , that’s what they thought doing and that’s what they did …LIKE whatever WE have decided to act at times was the right decision or the right approach … Please , they can’t stand the men ( the majority of them , Thor , Samson , Tim , Anthony , Dylan and these two now - well the one is INDDED now a guy that IS DANGEROUS , but not of the things he does but for the ability he has to humiliate us as the male gender with his behavior ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1