B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You only just noticed lol...they have worked for RLC for quite some time now...where have you been. N&B has two laptops...one with pattern on is social laptop...the other plain one is works laptop. Fior also works for RLC mostly as Boggers side kick. That's Fior NOT Fiora.

I think a lot of the long time "members" are associated with RLC.

Sasha - Management

Masha - Talent Evaluation

Leora - Membership Acquisition via occasional Free Shows

Tibor - Technical Engineer 

Bogdan, Fior, Svetlana - Facilities Management & Member Logistics (Barcelona)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think a lot of the long time "members" are associated with RLC.

Sasha - Management

Masha - Talent Evaluation

Leora - Membership Acquisition via occasional Free Shows

Tibor - Technical Engineer 

Bogdan, Fior, Svetlana - Facilities Management & Member Logistics (Barcelona)

I assume you pulled this list out of thin air...but if not then forgive me if I am wrong. I have only ever heard of N&B working for RLC with Fior as Boggers sidekick and Christina (Svetlana) who seemingly LOVES to cock tease all us men with her Leopard skin outfits. I have heard a whisper about Masha being some sort of advisor yes given that she has been with RLC since 2011 and she is clearly on a good wage because she does nothing, literally nothing and her apartment is well equipped for good times lol. This has got to be the longest her apartment has gone with no other visitors other than her Masseur/Physio woman. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I assume you pulled this list out of thin air...but if not then forgive me if I am wrong. I have only ever heard of N&B working for RLC with Fior as Boggers sidekick and Christina (Svetlana) who seemingly LOVES to cock tease all us men with her Leopard skin outfits. I have heard a whisper about Masha being some sort of advisor yes given that she has been with RLC since 2011 and she is clearly on a good wage because she does nothing, literally nothing and her apartment is well equipped for good times lol. This has got to be the longest her apartment has gone with no other visitors other than her Masseur/Physio woman. 

Absolutely.  Just from my "observation" over the past 5 years.

• Upvote 1