B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's done things some people have never done or dreamt of doing...... same hate Dylan got✌

lol, yeah I'm leaning toward this explanation

more power to him

just hope he doesn't block my view of the women

😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

He's done things some people have never done or dreamt of doing...... same hate Dylan got✌

Sorry, I don't dream of dipping my dick in any available pussy that crosses my path.  This guy is paid to have sex with as many of the female "members" as are allowed to boost the viewership.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sorry, I don't dream of dipping my dick in any available pussy that crosses my path.  This guy is paid to have sex with as many of the female "members" as are allowed to boost the viewership.

Question .. you are out , you are flirting and the possibility is wide open for fun , are you going to deny on having  fun or you will enjoy yourself and try to satisfy the person you have been flirting ? 

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The females don't have to cave in to his demands.  They could always send him home blue-balled.

BlueBalls.gif.d03e79b6f7eaf2e8215459fe093a2918.gif