B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

22 hours ago, zone51 said:

everytime I read the description of rlc doing of a new girl I can't resist to laugh I don't know why

Because, that shit is funny as hell. how they describe these women. Those Bullshit description of the women. Their so pure and innocent. 🤣

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

Because, that shit is funny as hell. how they describe these women. Those Bullshit description of the women. Their so pure and innocent. 🤣

You what is funny? The women that I began to follow have a fairly good description of them. I would say close to 80%.

• Sad 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

You what is funny? The women that I began to follow have a fairly good description of them. I would say close to 80%.

You know what's not funny you. because you're acting like you personally know them. they don't care what I say about them. And they don't care what you think of them. stop being over protective of someone you don't even know.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Troy said:

You know what's not funny you. because you're acting like you personally know them. they don't care what I say about them. And they don't care what you think of them. stop being over protective of someone you don't even know.

u mad bro?

• Haha 1