B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

After the incidents we watch with Margo and Wolf , Cecilia looks them perfect entrant .. To more serious analysis 😂 , we will now find it her personality , how she will be with the rest of the girls , how this world will become part of her daily routine .. 

We have a bad example of “ The Child “ , let’s hope that this girl she will meet the expectations .. if she’s single .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

After the incidents we watch with Margo and Wolf , Cecilia looks them perfect entrant .. To more serious analysis 😂 , we will now find it her personality , how she will be with the rest of the girls , how this world will become part of her daily routine .. 

We have a bad example of “ The Child “ , let’s hope that this girl she will meet the expectations .. if she’s single .. 

Let me guess. Pussy  to the camera during the day, some bates at night and if there is a party she will participate. Just what she did with Radi  there.

Oh, on the weekends a visit from Fiora.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Because?, we already have enough show girls to keep adding more...

We don’t know how are will be .. B4 didn’t have a show girl 😁 .. now all apartments have one ( if we say that Megan is B1’s showgirl .. ) ..

I think since the Barcelona apartments have been introduced , this is the period of the least shows in history .. AND … 

PERSONALLY , I would rather watch a Cecilia than EMPTY BEDS or girls like Shantal .. 

• Upvote 1

Hace 5 minutos, ddhm dijo:

No sabemos como serán.. B4 no tenía corista 😁 .. ahora todos los apartamentos tienen una (si decimos que Megan es la corista de B1..) ..

Creo que desde que se introdujeron los apartamentos en Barcelona, este es el período de menos espectáculos de la historia... Y... 

PERSONALMENTE, prefiero ver una Cecilia que CAMAS VACIAS o chicas como Shantal.. 

For me it will be like looking at an empty bed, I won't even bother to look at her unless her attitude has changed with respect to the shows, and I doubt it....

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We don’t know how are will be .. B4 didn’t have a show girl 😁 .. now all apartments have one ( if we say that Megan is B1’s showgirl .. ) ..

I think since the Barcelona apartments have been introduced , this is the period of the least shows in history .. AND … 

PERSONALLY , I would rather watch a Cecilia than EMPTY BEDS or girls like Shantal .. 

B4 already have Sara.

• Confused 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Let me guess. Pussy  to the camera during the day, some bates at night and if there is a party she will participate. Just what she did with Radi  there.

Oh, on the weekends a visit from Fiora.

We will see .. we don’t know her as tenant .. we don’t know her at all as a person . She will face the same praise or heavy criticism like anyone else .. Still , SHE LIKES THE CAMERAS and she has no problems , that’s already going step by step , she has reached the penthouse already 😂

I am super excited because I am tired watching girls that simply are there to have free rentals .  They can but at least , join a social evening ., a party get drunk , be crazy , be creative , DO DOMETHING that we can attach with a tenant ..