Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She said she split with him recently so … 

Another lovely woman clinging to a guy that doesn't give back just like Leora.

Man, I should'a been born in Europe so I could scored a babe that gives and lets me take...except I couldn't do it to them. My wife mentions something and I make it happen. Because I care.  Kitty and Leora  have settled for a minimum man and held on for dear life. What would Freud say?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora With nice red pajamas In the kitchen making food 🥰

Several new outfits which I REALLY appreciate.  She is trying to break out of her routine and I give her credit for this effort. Paul? He's on a downward spiral.  I supported him from detractors hoping he'd learn how to give back but ol' Max has thrown his hands in the air and given up on the boy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

It won't work for Paul. Nothing seems to.   Maybe she could get him a penile implant for Christmas as a gift for both of them.

Paul has been on "autopilot" years now....i would sooo love to see her pationately/vigorously fucked by another guy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Well, as a fan, I appreciate it! 

Hopefully Paul will get some food and fuck off out.... who am I kidding though!

I personally don't watch the apt beacause of paul,espcially the dumb,childish way he looks at her when she's having an orgasm....so fucking clueless!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I personally don't watch the apt beacause of paul,espcially the dumb,childish way he looks at her when she's having an orgasm....so fucking clueless!

Fair

I watch, to watch Leora. I know how good she can be and enjoy watching her when she is on good form!

• Like 1