Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

ddhm said:

My interpretation of the actions is ( have said it repeatedly and it becomes more and more obvious everyday that we watch this couple ) that this couple is together out of being used being together . They don’t know nothing else , no social life , no friends , no relatives , ABSOLUTELY ZERO how the world spins and that’s why they are together . It is safety being one next to the other , Paul has the slave and mama taking care of him , ironing , cooking , cleaning , making his bed AND giving him blowjobs ( since he can’t funj because he doesn’t know ) , Leora has the only guy that won’t complain that she doesn’t go out , doesn’t wear mini skirts , high heels , she stays home and masturbates in front of cameras instead of having a guy that at least 3-4 times per week would fuck her brains out ( they are 32 years old and not 42 or 52 ) … These two are happy because they are in an unbelievable comfort zone .

---------

You nailed it. If either had been in a healthy relationship they would shake their heads at how they'd settled for so little just to not be alone. Paul's family doesn't care for Leora and Leora's family doesn't care for Paul. In psychology it's called an adversary relationship in which they are going to prove their folks wrong by staying together.  They are both so codependent it should have a capital C.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

04/11/2023 04/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

ALL OUR YESTERDAYS ! THE WAY WE WERE !

vgzc.jpg

imo opinion the best outfit she wore for a dance/tease marathon! And a great bate afterwards - with some great looks at the camera, from what I recall.

Always want to see her wear fishnets with thongs again (only time I can remember in her current apartment, was when she worked out in the LR - another great watch)

had the video of this once, but lost in a hard-drive crash! im still not over it 😫😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

imo opinion the best outfit she wore for a dance/tease marathon! And a great bate afterwards - with some great looks at the camera, from what I recall.

Always want to see her wear fishnets with thongs again (only time I can remember in her current apartment, was when she worked out in the LR - another great watch)

had the video of this once, but lost in a hard-drive crash! im still not over it 😫😞

It was good sex with big brown Mr 

b1n6.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2