B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well, if Lacrim can't have Cecilla? Then That leaves poor little karma. whom is probably one drunk night out away from sleeping with Lacrim?  And some miracle she does sleep with him? I'm not looking at her no more, I'll lose all respect for her. 😉🙂

She might, but actually she could be just using him for sex.

Don't underestimate the girls, they know what they are doing.

Lacrim is laughable because he hasn't got a clue about

how to score, and don't know what he's doing.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, northguy said:

She might, but actually she could be just using him for sex.

Don't underestimate the girls, they know what they are doing.

Lacrim is laughable because he hasn't got a clue about

how to score, and don't know what he's doing.

Lacrim is RLC's version of the Court Jester.

I saw Cecilia was organizing her closet earlier.  Reminded me about Radi using it as a "hide away" in an attempt to conceal her "bad habit".  From "observing" C, it doesn't appear that she has picked up that habit.  Even though she did try it a couple times with Radi.

20 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I saw Cecilia was organizing her closet earlier.  Reminded me about Radi using it as a "hide away" in an attempt to conceal her "bad habit".  From "observing" C, it doesn't appear that she has picked up that habit.  Even though she did try it a couple times with Radi.

I always liked Radi, but the bad habit she had were the cause of her doing some things we did not like and probably contributed to her weight loss. I hope since leaving the project she has given up the habit, and l hope Cecilia and Radi still see each other and Cecilia invites her over for a visit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I always liked Radi, but the bad habit she had were the cause of her doing some things we did not like and probably contributed to her weight loss. I hope since leaving the project she has given up the habit, and l hope Cecilia and Radi still see each other and Cecilia invites her over for a visit.

Me too.  But it seemed like she was doing more as time went on.  And that type of habit is not so easy to kick.  I would love to see her, just to know she is doing well.