B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She could try cleaning it and then we could see .. I think RLC will message  her also as I believe subscribes must have sent messages regarding this camera . 

Yeah, it looks like a smudge...someone might have touched the lens

If the time ever comes and Cecilia makes sex on cameras , prepare for smash record ratings and top cameras replays faster than the time that Smith used to finish with Kitty 😂

The woman knows what to do and she’s an incredible performer . The fact that she’s also actually a newcomer ( as she was a guest in the past  ) makes the whole experience incredible to watch ( THIS I SAY THAT PEOPLE KNOW HERE THAT I AM NOT A FAN OF WATCHING MASTURBATIONS , Cecilia is MUST SEE , end of story ) 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I believe your girl Uly use to bate in there.

That’s why I said it isn’t often that we see the girls masturbate there . They often have sex in the bathroom but masturbations isn’t the most comfort place I believe . 

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Who cares if it's scripted.  Sit back and enjoy it and quit worrying about such trivial shit.

I'm saying it would be MORE enjoyable if it was spontaneous like some people on this forum try to make us believe. 

• Haha 1