B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

This is very upsetting.  Fucking Russians!

Yeah and fucking Americans who won't support

Ukraine against the Invasion from Russia.

Europe will have to take over the responsibility.

The War does influence the RLC participants for sure.

• Haha 1

About Karma, it's not like this girl lived in Barcelona before joining the RLC project in B4, but she actually did 😁
Obviously she must be with Lacrim having excessive sex off cams 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
some people still forgot the brain when coming to the forum

About Lali, this is  really sad news for her but I don't understand why it would matter if she and Miron had sex before or after she knew that
Afterwards you just need to have a little sense to understand that she only learned the news yesterday, I don't see why she would cry several days later and not the same day

I didn't pay much attention to his visit but from the little I saw, I didn't get the feeling that they were a couple in long term relationship but rather friends who fuck together

And then she also does what she wants with her body, we do not know her life or her intimate relationships to judge whether it is moral or not to fuck with Pierre, Paul, Jacques or with Miron, we are there simply to observe and I believe that many have forgotten this fundamental principle

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, northguy said:
18 hours ago, northguy said:

She might, but actually she could be just using him for sex.

Don't underestimate the girls, they know what they are doing.

Lacrim is laughable because he hasn't got a clue about

how to score, and don't know what he's doing.

You are absolutely right, you kinda get what I'm talking about. I'm just having fun at the expense of Lacrim. He's going about trying to pick up these women in all the wrong ways. And the funny thing is, he actually thinks that he is so smooth. I'm from New York and I've probably seen some of the weirdest people ever. but this guy is so funny, I actually like the this guy. because he actually thinks that he is so cool. That's what makes it so funny about him. Some of these people on this chat room are give me these confused emojis. But you understand my humor about him. of course I'm not gonna lose respect for the lovely Karma. I just think she's out of his league. but stranger things have happened? But the fact is, Lacrim is so goofy.We need to just sit back and have laugh 🤣

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

About Karma, it's not like this girl lived in Barcelona before joining the RLC project in B4, but she actually did 😁
Obviously she must be with Lacrim having excessive sex off cams 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
some people still forgot the brain when coming to the forum

About Lali, this is  really sad news for her but I don't understand why it would matter if she and Miron had sex before or after she knew that
Afterwards you just need to have a little sense to understand that she only learned the news yesterday, I don't see why she would cry several days later and not the same day

I didn't pay much attention to his visit but from the little I saw, I didn't get the feeling that they were a couple in long term relationship but rather friends who fuck together

And then she also does what she wants with her body, we do not know her life or her intimate relationships to judge whether it is moral or not to fuck with Pierre, Paul, Jacques or with Miron, we are there simply to observe and I believe that many have forgotten this fundamental principle

you missed another occassion to close your mouth "mister blind I know everything in his candyworld".

you are the reason number one on this forum for why I stay only a basic member  till you are mod here  and I am not the only one in this case believe me !

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Yeah and fucking Americans who won't support

Ukraine against the Invasion from Russia.

Europe will have to take over the responsibility.

The War does influence the RLC participants for sure.

Wow, you are so clueless. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, zone51 said:

you missed another occassion to close your mouth "mister blind I know everything in his candyworld".

you are the reason number one on this forum for why I stay only a basic member  till you are mod here  and I am not the only one in this case believe me !

good to know , thank you 

I see that you never changed whatever nickname you use
At least my presence doesn't bother you enough to keep coming back to the forum
It took me a little while to recognize you, so welcome among us, hoping for you that it lasts longer than the other times, but as you are once again starting to lose your cool in your comments, especially towards me, I feels that it might not last much longer anyway

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, happyone said:

I do not spread gossip or fake news.  This information was translated directly from a conversation from Lali to Sara and Sara also talked about it on the phone with someone.  

More info--her boyfriend got a leave to go to Poland to visit his parents, then came to Barcelona to visit Lali for a few days.  After returning to the front he was killed near Avdivka the next day.

If you really want to verify-- and you understand the language, go back on replay and research what I am saying.

Are you saying the dude we saw couple of weeks back is dead?