B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

Just now, ddhm said:

Please continue in the same attitude , JUST SHOWING that for you , if there’s no masturbation , it is all meaningless . But of course , THEY FUCKED YOUR BRAIN and your frustration has risen . And .. You keep on characterizing , maybe you can see the exit soon like Harley Fatboy ( and you make Camcaps a favor ) 🤣🤣😂🤣

When they eat each other out then it will be worth praising them. Until then it's useless to me. I don't care about any bate from Karma. Don't even threaten me with your bullshit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm pleased the music is easier on the ears than the usual shite that gets played.

Has Sara been for a walk through the forest yet.

Karma has been full of surprises this week and 2 new guests (or maybe recycled, who knows) filling the 2 empty beds this weekend.

B4 has finally lit a match, too early to expect a fire.

Not yet and im not sure it will happen tonight.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina said on cameras an emotional goodbye after 7 years . 

Being in front of the cameras for all that time knowing they were there and people were watching but just ignoring it and carrying of life as normal to then just turn and talk direct to the camera as if it was a perfectly normal to say goodbye must have been a strange thing for Martina to do, fair play that she did.