B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

Karma does something and this forum is exploding 😄 Karma best woman. 😘

It is a nice pure lesbian thing from two bisexual girls and that’s why it is special .. BUT MOSTLY is the “ virginity taken “ on cameras adult action from Karma , so , a special moment 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Pfff … even anal fingering , speechless .. 

Why are men so fascinated with ass play? You have a nice pink,wet, beautiful, pussy or a hole where poop comes out of. I'm serious, my guy is the same, so we do things back there. I go along cause he likes it, it does nothing for me. He can't explain why he's into it other than it's different

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey ddhm, now that's are rare remark by guys on here. I really hate a clean shaven look, as im not clean shaven myself. . It looks like a 12 year old girl, I know, I was a 12 year old at one time.

I have done many different “ private female parts “ ( always polite towards a lady with my words 😉 ) and there’s always a way to pleasure a woman , actually IT MEANS YOU AREN’T REALLY COMMITED IN IT if you think what you are doing . So , it is pure pleasure and it is just one more experience and you just want to give and receive pleasure , that’s the main thing, the rest is just old time theories and bla bla bla 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sorry, this is totally scripted.  Why do you think Karma shaved and trimmed in the shower earlier.  And they've drug this out for 4+ hours just for maximum viewers ($$)

Karma has her “ bush “ , that she took care and trimmered it is something else , you mean that a girl shouldn’t be caring for the hygiene ? Viewers without lights on is a mistake . If they wanted viewership they could catch the European viewers also , it is mostly the Americans and the Australians watching the whole time they have been warming . 

It happened out of the blue , Sara clearly didn’t want but she WANTED company in her bed , that’s my theory . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

these girls a worth every penny 🤪

Waynes World Thumbs Up GIF by Hollywood Suite

Great night since many hours , incredible Angie and guy session , then an emotional moment of Martina , Cecilia and Cleopatra and Isaac going at it again and then ending with an unexpected exposure from the  “ DO NOTHING “ , RLC on fire in November .. apart from The Scandal in B1 .. 

• Thanks 1