B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

6 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I think Sara is very smart and she is using the situation in her favour. I hope Karma is strong and mature enough to handle the situation in the event Sara decides to end this.

Yes, but I think Sara is fully aware of her responsibility,

and I don't see her as a bad person.

Karma might get hurt anyways.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, seems Karma has a crush on Sara.

But that won't work, as she's a professional,

but on the other hand the viewer numbers are sky rocketing.

I don't think it's entirely about being professional, that would make her a clever person witch she doesn't seems to be. She's more like a drughead lost soul.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Yes, but I think Sara is fully aware of her responsibility,

and I don't see her as a bad person.

Karma might get hurt anyways.

No I am not saying that she is bad person. I am saying as a professional, she is probably taking advantage of the situation to make some cash, with no emotion attached. 

8 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I don't think it's entirely about being professional, that would make her a clever person witch she doesn't seems to be. She's more like a drughead lost soul.

Most of these girls are lost souls.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, seems Karma has a crush on Sara.

But that won't work, as she's a professional,

but on the other hand the viewer numbers are sky rocketing.

It seems that Sara's initial move on Karma in the kitchen about 10 days ago has unleashed something in Karma.  Well done....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

No I am not saying that she is bad person. I am saying as a professional, she is probably taking advantage of the situation to make some cash, with no emotion attached. 

I would like to say that Karma wouldn't be that naive in not know that most people in this type of environment are like this... but she's a total amateur so she will probably fall for this bullshit, LOL. Just hope she realizes things soon and learn to play the game without having her feelings hurt

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I would like to say that Karma wouldn't be that naive in not know that most people in this type of environment are like this... but she's a total amateur so she will probably fall for this bullshit, LOL. Just hope she realizes things soon and learn to play the game without having her feelings hurt

She is 28 year old I think, she is not child. 🤦‍♂️

51 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Sure, that's what RLC is all about for a professional sex worker.

Karma seems on her way into that business.

• Upvote 1