B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think thats why, she just wanted to go back home, she knew nothing would happen between Wolf and Wed and Wed didnt sleep there.

The first step was made to see ANYTHING between Wolf and Wednesday - or I believe the wish of many - to have Wednesday back on cameras . I will agree with an ongoing rumor that Wolf is “ MUCH MORE “ for RLC than a simple tenant . I believe he has FOR SURE a car which makes him a Barcelona local , now , as I said , if we had a really good male instead of Lacrim , I think RLC would have finally found the right recipe . Now we need still to get along with him and the useless couple . 

38 minutes ago, northguy said:

Thx. DD, it's just opinions, we'll see who is "clever".

Off topic: It's stinking politics of course,

but seems the World is changing now.

As you know in this forum , especially the last year in a really big rate , opinions that vary or aren’t popular , are mostly faced with laughable or confused emojis , like you haven’t the chance to express yourself against the majority or whatever your thoughts are . It’s not a same nice forum like in the past because there are standard people who , instead of making a civilized and definitely not agreeing or agreeing  chat like it should always  be of course , they characterize , judge and insult . But , as good friend ( and nearby country of yours 😎 ) Noldus says , what do I know ? 😁

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic