B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

It's so weird actually seeing Ulyana home, but I can't help but think once she's out of the tub she could very easily get dressed and leave again for another two or three days or even worse she may get a visit from her very special man and that person is Wolf, and any two of those scenarios will be bad and disappointing for me, but at the same time I'm surprised I am not used to disappointing moments from her because there has been a lot, well I guess I'll find out later, because I have to get some sleep so I can work this evening, and by the way Esmi looks amazing in that shower

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Watching Esmi bating and holding my face expressions while I was in a Zoom Meeting was a real challenge. 🀣

Now you see what I see in everything Esmi does from her amazing art her dancing her body, her expression,that captivating (smile) and then we get this hot sexy woman.In her best expressoins of all.I could add so much more but I don't think I have to.....You all no she is gorgeous..That must of been from them hot chili doritos she ate last night. She needs to keep them in stock.EsmiΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  HOT HOT HOTπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Stay tune for the next amazing artπŸ˜‰

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RonS said:

Now you see what I see in everything Esmi does from her amazing art her dancing her body, her expression,that captivating (smile) and then we get this hot sexy woman.In her best expressoins of all.I could add so much more but I don't think I have to.....You all no she is gorgeous..That must of been from them hot chili doritos she ate last night. She needs to keep them in stock.EsmiΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  HOT HOT HOTπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Stay tune for the next amazing artπŸ˜‰

Esmi will always have her loyal fans , a really big and truly fan base ..Β 

Β 

This finest change that she is also wasting her life for the age she has . It is different having chosen to be single than preventing for whatever reasons your life from sharing it or at least enjoying . I only want to say that it is clear that Esmi misses fun , excitement and being naughty , she gives glances and teasing , for me these are clear acts that she’s searching for the next step in her life but - in my opinion - she does it wrong . She can be sexy as hell , she can seduce with her natural beauty anyone she wants anytime she wants but she prefers to have the fear of not getting close to someone so as not to be hurt again than actually trying to flirt , meet someone , enjoy .Β 
Β 

She chose RLC - I think she approached RLC to rejoin - so as to make some money , based to her previous long term stay and realizing her popularity , which , for a girl that didn’t do much private things , has been one of the most remarkable . It is a pity that at her age , BEST AGE always the middle thirties when a REAL WOMAN like her knows what she wants , both her body , heart , soul and mind , she keeps avoiding to socialize in order to proceed more with her life .

Β 

In general , unless living a FREE life like Masha , i don’t think RLC should be a β€œ job β€œ for older people , there are significant differences amongst the younger tenants and the older ones . We can also see it with Fiora for example who Β , if she didn’t make her shows , she’s not so much on the same page with the rest ( except Cecilia ) . RLC should be a platform for girls between 20-30 and making some money and invest wisely ( Holly is the greatest example ) . Of course there are exceptions like Cecilia who simply loves what she has and the opportunity she got , but , then , Esmi , 34 , brilliant woman , sexy , clever , down to earth girl and being depended on RLC , it simply doesn’t make sense and , sorry to say , it shows a weakness of character .Β 
Β 

In any case , as being also a truly and loyal Esmi fan , I am enjoying any moment we have from her , from the smallest to the greatest thing that she does , but as a human being thinking another , I find it sad that such a woman is with RLC when she could easily have the world in front of her feet doing anything .Β