B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Talking about Nadia, I'm not convinced at all the guy is her ex ... If he was his ex, their sex session would be way more passionnate... To me, he is his bf or even just his photographer and he wants good times with her... 

They file for divorce but I guess they gave up, since Nadia never talked about it in English with anyone else after Lubna left the project I'm not up to date with their situation.

They are together for 7 years.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Uly left again with a hand bag at 1701

WE WERE TREATED TO AN HOUR.  JUST LONG ENOUGH TO CHAMGE CLOTHES.  I USED TO THINK SHE WAS WORTH SIGNING UP FOR BY HERSELF.  NOT ANY MORE.  HOPEFULLY SHE IS NOT GONE FOR MORE THAN A WEEK THIS TIME.  SHE IS TAKING UP A ROOM SOMEONE COULD BE LIVING IN.

IT SEEMS TIME FOR HER TO MOVE ON.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, hampelo said:

WE WERE TREATED TO AN HOUR.  JUST LONG ENOUGH TO CHAMGE CLOTHES.  I USED TO THINK SHE WAS WORTH SIGNING UP FOR BY HERSELF.  NOT ANY MORE.  HOPEFULLY SHE IS NOT GONE FOR MORE THAN A WEEK THIS TIME.  SHE IS TAKING UP A ROOM SOMEONE COULD BE LIVING IN.

Maybe another 24s max

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

Lately I've been saying that, move her "Non-Productive", "Always Absent" ass out of this huge room, and give it to someone that will actually invest more time in it, but the way this mysterious company works, it allows Ulyana to keep it, at the same time it allows Ulyana to continue treating her membership paying followers like shit,

• Like 1