B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Did You miss Gloria's first night in the project?

Come on , you too ?? This guy believes RLC is a monastery and especially the Barcelona apartments , both girls and guys .. the even funnier is that his morals criticize whoever lives a crazy entertaining life , he wish to see the girls wear the nun uniform or clothes but still he pays to watch the site .. what is it more to add ? This site at times is being explanation 😂 .. Suddenly Gloria chilled of her “ do it all anytime , anywhere with anyone “ fun times and she was named instantly Santa Gloria .. the same with Leora , she doesn’t fuck guys but she has fucked more than 3 dozens of toys in 10+ years , she’s then also an angel , a holy girl , she’s indeed Santa Leora 🤣🤣😂

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Come on , you too ?? This guy believes RLC is a monastery and especially the Barcelona apartments , both girls and guys .. the even funnier is that his morals criticize whoever lives a crazy entertaining life , he wish to see the girls wear the nun uniform or clothes but still he pays to watch the site .. what is it more to add ? This site at times is being explanation 😂 .. Suddenly Gloria chilled of her “ do it all anytime , anywhere with anyone “ fun times and she was named instantly Santa Gloria .. the same with Leora , she doesn’t fuck guys but she has fucked more than 3 dozens of toys in 10+ years , she’s then also an angel , a holy girl , she’s indeed Santa Leora 🤣🤣😂

All that I was saying is that Gloria wasn't so different from any other current girl. She even was one of the girls that on the first day had a threesome with Dylan and Ashley. So I don't know from where he took that Gloria wasn't such a whore, or Free Spirit as you like to call, like the others. Her stopping from having sex in her last few months doesn't erase what she did in the past.  

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

All that I was saying is that Gloria wasn't so different from any other current girl. She even was one of the girls that on the first day had a threesome with Dylan and Ashley. So I don't know from where he took that Gloria wasn't such a whore, or Free Spirit as you like to call, like the others. Her stopping from having sex in her last few months doesn't erase what she did in the past.  

Now we agree 😉😎 … except the word “ whore “ , personally I hate giving this characterizations to tenants , in this case , i am a really big “ slutty “ Greek of the things I have done in my life 😂 .. I don’t understand why I should be praised because I have gone with a triple digit number of women in my life and a woman that does the same is characterized negative . But in general , this second post we are at the same page as we are usually 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Now we agree 😉😎 … except the word “ whore “ , personally I hate giving this characterizations to tenants , in this case , i am a really big “ slutty “ Greek of the things I have done in my life 😂 .. I don’t understand why I should be praised because I have gone with a triple digit number of women in my life and a woman that does the same is characterized negative . But in general , this second post we are at the same page as we are usually 😇

I only used words that both sides of the aisle could understand. I really don't give a fuck about all this.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

B7 UM for the 2nd time in the last couple of hours.  Only Nelly and Margo are there.

Maybe Nelly shut it down, so she and Margo can do each other and Boggy won't know. 

I watched when they went to UM.
Margo was in her bathroom/room and Nelly shouted down to her and then they went UM